B2 Riboflavin R5P Drops Diy, Which Carrier Oil?

ddjd

Ive got some b2 Riboflavin powder and im thinking about making my own drops because it seems you only need a very small amount of b2 r5p at any one time.

can anyone recommend a good substance to mix the b2 r5p powder into? would MCT oil work?

Lolinaa

Nice, thank you. Please let me know how much you put and the oil use and of course the results :):.

Lurker

From the Energin thread:
After several weeks of experimentation, we are finally ready to start offering the B complex supplement I mentioned in my previous threads. We are calling it Energin. It is again dual-action - i.e. can be taken both orally and/or topically. For the topical method I used a slightly modified ethanol solution, so basically the supplement is a mix of high purity B vitamins in 20% ethanol. Other than the B vitamins (all of them with greater than 99.9% purity) and the diluted ethanol, there is nothing else in the bottle. Here are some basic facts about the supplement.

Nicole

From the Energin thread:
I tried googling this product as I'm interested in topical (although question the absorbability of R5P through the skin over other B vitamins... can you direct me to the website? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals