B Vitamins Doubled My Total Testosterone Levels

Hans

Forum Supporter
Raw milk, liver, red meat.
I'm on a carnivore + dairy diet.

My test always came back around 500 on this diet, although it's supposed to give me all the nutrients I need.

That's why there is a difference between theory and real life.
I wonder if because the reason why you had close to no gut irritation from such a diet sensitized your body to boost testosterone so high with the supplement.

b555

Yup, 9 months.
Because it made my face bloat and prevented me from sleeping correctly.
I basically looked like a puffy zombie.

yeah thats unusual. Usually that will subside overtime especially if on healthy dose and not too much. Trt is definitely hit or miss for a lot of people.

milkboi

yeah thats unusual. Usually that will subside overtime especially if on healthy dose and not too much. Trt is definitely hit or miss for a lot of people.

Yes that was my thought too, maybe you were taking too high of a dose @TheBeard? I lost 20+ pounds of water weight when going from 500+ mg to 250 mg/w. My face already looks much leaner. I've also added in 12,5 mg of Aromasin per week today and I hope that will eventually lead to even more loss of water weight. [I know you like your estrogen tho]

OP
T

TheBeard

I wonder if because the reason why you had close to no gut irritation from such a diet sensitized your body to boost testosterone so high with the supplement.

The absence of irritation from the diet would cause my whole body inflamation to be low and thus my hormones to be high even without the B vitamins, or so would I have imagined.

b555

Yes that was my thought too, maybe you were taking too high of a dose @TheBeard? I lost 20+ pounds of water weight when going from 500+ mg to 250 mg/w. My face already looks much leaner. I've also added in 12,5 mg of Aromasin per week and I hope that will eventually lead to even more loss of water weight. [I know you like your estrogen tho]

same trt has seemed to make my face more chiseled and rough and thats with e2 slightly elevated

Hans

Forum Supporter
The absence of irritation from the diet would cause my whole body inflamation to be low and thus my hormones to be high even without the B vitamins, or so would I have imagined.
Agreed, but I wonder if there would have been a difference between your results if you were on a more gut irritating diet.

OP
T

TheBeard

Yes that was my thought too, maybe you were taking too high of a dose @TheBeard? I lost 20+ pounds of water weight when going from 500+ mg to 250 mg/w. My face already looks much leaner. I've also added in 12,5 mg of Aromasin per week and I hope that will eventually lead to even more loss of water weight. [I know you like your estrogen tho]

Well the dose I was taking was putting me at 2400ng/dl, that's more equivalent to injecting 300mg/week.

OP
T

TheBeard

Agreed, but I wonder if there would have been a difference between your results if you were on a more gut irritating diet.

I had pretty high test levels back when I was eating pizza and tacos and supplementing with a multi.
I had thrown in some very low dose Clomid a few times, and the very high levels persisted for years.

b555

thanks.

My previous trt doc who retired had nearly all his patients on scrotum cream

baccheion

I had pretty high test levels back when I was eating pizza and tacos and supplementing with a multi.
I had thrown in some very low dose Clomid a few times, and the very high levels persisted for years.
But what was free testosterone, DHT, estradiol, cortisol, etc. Ratios are more important anyway.

Are you still on the carnivore diet? What percent protein? Why not try an all (truly pastured organic) raw egg yolk and electrolyte'd water diet? Enough electrolytes to maintain an alkaline PRAL score. I suppose Peatness would result in freaking out about the PUFAs.

There's also iodine protocol, but that goes better with higher carbs.

It's better to get all hormones tested in order to more effectively assess changes.

Vitamin D3 + K2 won't do anything. They are mainly only a problem if low. Same with most things.

Iodine and/or vitamin K2 MK-4 on the scrotum is likely to be effective.

Macros for optimal testosterone are stated as 40/20%/40 carbs/protein/fat. Something is also said about 47/20/33 c/p/f%. Non-PUFA fats increase total testosterone and carbs increase free testosterone.

Best calories when 20% protein provides 161 mg/kg leucine (ie, ~1g/lb lean body mass). I guess some may need more calories if more active or doing this Peat thing. If such calories are too high given exertion, more movement/activity is required.

OP
T

TheBeard

But what was free testosterone, DHT, estradiol, cortisol, etc. Ratios are more important anyway.

Are you still on the carnivore diet? What percent protein? Why not try an all (truly pastured organic) raw egg yolk and electrolyte'd water diet? Enough electrolytes to maintain an alkaline PRAL score. I suppose Peatness would result in freaking out about the PUFAs.

There's also iodine protocol, but that goes better with higher carbs.

It's better to get all hormones tested in order to more effectively assess changes.

Vitamin D3 + K2 won't do anything. They are mainly only a problem if low. Same with most things.

Iodine and/or vitamin K2 MK-4 on the scrotum is likely to be effective.

Macros for optimal testosterone are stated as 40/20%/40 carbs/protein/fat. Something is also said about 47/20/33 c/p/f%. Non-PUFA fats increase total testosterone and carbs increase free testosterone.

Best calories when 20% protein provides 161 mg/kg leucine (ie, ~1g/lb lean body mass). I guess some may need more calories if more active or doing this Peat thing. If such calories are too high given exertion, more movement/activity is required.

Because life isn't worth living if all I'm going to eat are eggs.
I'd rather live with low T or supplement with exogenous T and eat Pork, Parmiggiano, oysters, butter, raw milk, etc...

HumanLife

Great job on increasing the levels man, but other than the numbers, how do you personally feel? I have taken B vitamin complexes in pill form and gotten yellow urine, from I am assuming the riboflavin. How did you deal with that?

baccheion

Because life isn't worth living if all I'm going to eat are eggs.
I'd rather live with low T or supplement with exogenous T and eat Pork, Parmiggiano, oysters, butter, raw milk, etc...
Expectable answer..

Carnivore/keto seems like suicide without at least 1 dozen raw egg yolks per day. Yolks are the purest keto/carnivore food.

OP
T

TheBeard

Expectable answer..

Carnivore/keto seems like suicide without at least 1 dozen raw egg yolks per day. Yolks are the purest keto/carnivore food.

While on my raw milk diet this is what was going through my digestive system in a day:
One gallon a raw grass fed milk
6 raw eggs

After following this diet for 6 weeks I tested my hormones:
Pregnenolone was under the lower limit
Testosterone was at 480 ng/dl

OP
T

TheBeard

Great job on increasing the levels man, but other than the numbers, how do you personally feel? I have taken B vitamin complexes in pill form and gotten yellow urine, from I am assuming the riboflavin. How did you deal with that?

I mention it. Read carefully my first post.

Gustav3Y

While on my raw milk diet this is what was going through my digestive system in a day:
One gallon a raw grass fed milk
6 raw eggs

After following this diet for 6 weeks I tested my hormones:
Pregnenolone was under the lower limit
Testosterone was at 480 ng/dl

This is quite impressive, I assume quite the opposite some would expect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals