B-Complex or Bee Pollen supplement? Vitamin A supplement or Cod liver oil?

Motif

I’ll add something of those too to see if it makes a difference for me, but again those root cause / east west and all those guys confuse me.

they say to only take „natural“ sources , but I don’t even know how much b vitamins are in b pollen and it seems like not even then can answer that.

so what’s the advantages of getting bee pollen and cod liver oil instead ?

Last edited:

dukesbobby777

The b vitamins (and any nutritional values) for these ‘superfoods’ are all hype IMO (spirulina, wheatgrass, etc). You’ll notice on nutritional databases that the amount of vitamins and minerals that they contain are only significant in 100g amounts. And eating amounts similar to that each day are probably going to end up as being not at all appetizing (especially bee pollen which is very potent in flavor), not to mention extremely expensive (and perhaps even toxic in such amounts).

The possible spoken of benefits with these ‘superfoods’ are probably more down to individual compounds that they may contain. And even then there’s barely anything scientific to back up their healthful claims.

If they contain any medicinal effects they are probably effective in smaller dosage amounts, irrespective of their nutritional quality.

Just my two cents.

OP
M

Motif

The b vitamins (and any nutritional values) for these ‘superfoods’ are all hype IMO (spirulina, wheatgrass, etc). You’ll notice on nutritional databases that the amount of vitamins and minerals that they contain are only significant in 100g amounts. And eating amounts similar to that each day are probably going to end up as being not at all appetizing (especially bee pollen which is very potent in flavor), not to mention extremely expensive (and perhaps even toxic in such amounts).

The possible spoken of benefits with these ‘superfoods’ are probably more down to individual compounds that they may contain. And even then there’s barely anything scientific to back up their healthful claims.

If they contain any medicinal effects they are probably effective in smaller dosage amounts, irrespective of their nutritional quality.

Just my two cents.
Would you say the same thing about chlorophyll and copper , cause I read this a lot ?

dukesbobby777

Would you say the same thing about chlorophyll and copper , cause I read this a lot ?

Yeah you might find a few of them that are super concentrated in particular things. That’s why taking them in larger amounts can be toxic. So best to stick to medicinal dosages.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals