B. Coagulans decreases endotoxin , liver fibrosis and serotonin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Sam321

Yeh I am not sure I will try another probiotic. lol

No worries, at all. It was around a month or so ago.
Fair enough.
Peat said in email to me once that the carrot salad and thyroid over time should resolve most candida issues.

I would imagine the same would be for SIBO.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Perry Staltic

They were so so, that is why I was trying it.

I don't know if it's real or not, but people who are heavy into probiotics for ME/CFS and autism talk about a die-off that produces bad symptoms from the good and bad bacteria warring. I wouldn't know how to judge such a thing.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I don't know if it's real or not, but people who are heavy into probiotics for ME/CFS and autism talk about a die-off that produces bad symptoms from the good and bad bacteria warring. I wouldn't know how to judge such a thing.
Yeh I considered that, but was not sure about pushing on.

Sam321

Been doing carrot salads. I am finding this helps quite a bit: Amazon product ASIN B077YCHC7N

They were so so, that is why I was trying it.
Taking phage
I definitely felt something like that in my large intestine for a few days...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

On the first 2 days I also definitely felt worse . I felt like I was getting sick and weirdly overstimulated and anxious . It felt like candida die off , also saw some strains in the toilet .
There's a lot of anecdotal evidence that it helps with candida, although I couldn't find any study on it .
I'm on day 5 of it and every day the detox symptoms are getting less .sleep was suffering before , today was the first night I slept really good again. I can only imagine that it's less bad for me because I've been taking caprylic acid for 3 months now ,which is also anti-fungal.
But if the die off lasted a week, I probably wouldnt have sticked with it either.

Edit: this study shows that a probiotic blend that contains B. Coagulans helps to disrupt biofilm in candida

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I looked for F. Prausnitzii as it's also increased by B. Coagulans. And it does have anti candida properties.

"
F. prausnitzii and its supernatant have inhibitory effects on CA. The direct effects are as follows: inhibiting CA growth and repro-
duction, inhibiting the expression of CA Hyphae-Specific Genes
(BCR1, CDC24b, ECE1, HGC1, HWP1 and EFG1), reducing production
of hyphal phase CA, reducing the production of CA hydrolytic enzyme production capacities
(Ep, Sap, and Ha). The indirect effect is by
stimulating the expression of NLRP6, ASC, IL-1β/IL-18, BD-2, BD-3 and the tight junction proteins occludin and ZO-1 in IEC to inhibition
the growth of CA."

(https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sour...FjACegQIHxAC&usg=AOvVaw3nvBV4zPPfgcg6WyNXZN_2)

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

F. Prausnitzii increases muscle mass, insulin sensitivity and adiponectin . Decreases liver fat. It also enhances mitochondrial respiration. The full study is a great read!

"Adiponectin expression was increased in the visceral adipose tissue, and the subcutaneous and visceral adipose tissues were more insulin sensitive and less inflamed in F. prausnitzii-treated mice. Further, F. prausnitzii treatment increased muscle mass that may be linked to enhanced mitochondrial respiration, modified gut microbiota composition and improved intestinal integrity."

"Compared to the HFD control group, the F. prausnitzii-treated mice had higher expression levels of mitochondrial respiratory chain complex subunit ATP5A (P=0.047, Figure 5b), and a tendency for higher UQCRC2 and MTCO1 expression (P=0.05 for both, Figure 5b)..."

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"...the functional link was established in vitro for salicylic acid. We show for the first time that F. prausnitzii is a highly active commensal bacterium involved in reduction of colitis through in vivo modulation of metabolites along the GIT and in the peripheral blood."

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

B. Coagulans helps with plant protein digestion, so it might help when you have to eat a salad or something like that.

"Thus, the enhanced protein digestion by BC30 showed a dual benefit: enhanced amino acid bioavailability from plant proteins in the upper GI tract, and a healthier environment in the colon."

Plus it helps in amino acid absorption from milk protein, which is especially interesting for the Peat community.

Bart1

On the first 2 days I also definitely felt worse . I felt like I was getting sick and weirdly overstimulated and anxious . It felt like candida die off , also saw some strains in the toilet .
There's a lot of anecdotal evidence that it helps with candida, although I couldn't find any study on it .
I'm on day 5 of it and every day the detox symptoms are getting less .sleep was suffering before , today was the first night I slept really good again. I can only imagine that it's less bad for me because I've been taking caprylic acid for 3 months now ,which is also anti-fungal.
But if the die off lasted a week, I probably wouldnt have sticked with it either.

Edit: this study shows that a probiotic blend that contains B. Coagulans helps to disrupt biofilm in candida

which supplement do you use?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals