Azithromycin, CFS, And Acetylcarnitine

Discussion in 'Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by nullredvector, Jan 25, 2016.

1. nullredvector

nullredvector Member

UPS
    I randomly took a 3 tab zpak of azithromycin that I had laying around and after a day of die-off/worsening of flu-like symptoms (cypro helped counteract this) I experienced 2-3 days (until the last azithro wore off) of what I'd effectively call remission. Someone on the Facebook group tipped me off that azithro was effective with CFS and according to the below study it has some proposed immunomodulatory action. It also states that the patients that responded to the azithro had low acetylcarnitine levels. Is there any value to this - maybe it indicates a need for something other than carnitine?

Attached Files:

2. Tawnya

Tawnya Member

I've been doing the protocol with 500 mg azithromycin 3days on 4 days off now for 2 weeks. I noticed feeling better energy on the days using and horrible fatigue the days off ( bed ridden) . I have cfs, Lyme. I don't know if I should continue this or not?

3. Tawnya

Tawnya Member

Update
    I did two weeks of this protocol a total of 6 azithromyocin 500mg pills. I have been so fatigued that I did not start week 3. I don't know if this is a herd or what , but my fatigued was horrible and I have bad fatigue everyday as is. Will consider restarting this protocol maybe in a few weeks

4. debored13

debored13 Member

interesting