Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

5LGreenback

He has repeatedly called people pointing out his symbolism and the tattoos on him conspiracy theorists. If he had said he was once part of the evil/ satanic cabal, apologized and is now exposing them you might have a point. But he hasn’t, and he isn’t.

He’s also called the psychopath Yuval Noah Harari “a beautiful person” and had him on his show more than once.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

People get ready…
Oh my gosh, that’s insane if it really happens.. This reminds me of a film called Surrogates, where people spent all day hooked up to their virtual reality headsets. I would think one would have to have certain things injected into their bloodstreams in order for this to be an effective killing device.

Regina

Attachments

• deehunter_roullete.jpg
    deehunter_roullete.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 20

TeslaFan

OP
Peatful

Peatful

It's assumed parody. Vice does this often.

Having said that, the idea could be materialized in another context, for example, as a euthanasia option.
Didn’t know that about Vice.
Thx.

Heard it elsewhere too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I hope you folks realize that someone in the belly of the beast who wakes up and tries to warn others doesn't suddenly become perfect and immune from the influences that formerly controlled him. If you think everyone who does that is controlled opposition, then you have a serious problem. You should pray for them that they can be freed fully from their bondage, and not cast shade on them trying to bring them down. If they are not sincere, time will reveal that
Agreed. :praying:

ThinPicking

I'm quietly fascinated by your endorsement Mr Charlie. Mr Staltic's comment there falls under advisory to turn attention away from the likes of "Elon Musk", "Russell Brand" and toward the grander order of things, namely God.

If time hasn't already revealed their insincerity and by grace of the Lord we're not party to the process, what would be the point of drawing attention to any ill borne of man 🤷‍♂️

ThinPicking

I'm quietly fascinated by your endorsement Mr Charlie. Mr Staltic's comment there falls under advisory to turn attention away from the likes of "Elon Musk", "Russell Brand" and toward the grander order of things, namely God.

If time hasn't already revealed their insincerity and by grace of the Lord we're not party to the process, what would be the point of drawing attention to any ill borne of man 🤷‍♂️
Now quietly concerned that was my six hundred and sixty sixth comment in this place :flushed:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Father can change a heart in an instant. Who am I to get in the way of that? And since we have no way of truly knowing if the Light has been sprung I choose not to cast shade.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Back
Top Bottom