Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

ThinPicking

Guy walks out a door with the number 3 on two columns and a photo frames it as something significant. IMO people who express inordinate interest in this symbology stuff demonstrate that it has the same power over them as it does over those who dabble in it. I look at that as a happenstance photo and think meh, being not unaware that that framing might mean something to them. Is 33 the address of that building or is it something else?
Pezza can't see this so it's for others. Anyone who thinks Rishi (or its handlers) would coincidentally put its temporary campaign office at a 33 street address while AFP frame and broadcast it so neatly is simply a dimwit. And a dimwit can break bad on a dime.

Something can only have power over you by choice, ignorance or a combination thereof. While Pez is taking an "inordinate interest" in war at a microscopic scale, he'll be missing a trick or two.

They are not obelisks, they are steeples. Obleisks are capped with a pyramid. Steeples are pointed and topped with a cross
Ask an honest and informed mason. They will tell you otherwise. But by all means, continue to believe as you wish.

Perry Staltic

Ask an honest and informed mason. They will tell you otherwise. But by all means, continue to believe as you wish.

Masons are deluded so why should I listen to them about the origins of church steeples? It doesn't matter what they think. Research church steeples and you will see why they became a tradition.

Masons are deluded so why should I listen to them about the origins of church steeples? It doesn't matter what they think. Research church steeples and you will see why they became a tradition.
Traditions good and bad, come from previous traditions which gain their origins from various sources. But the original source of the steeple is the phallic symbol which was originally the obelisk. If you properly research without a preconceived bias, you would understand this. These phallic shaped steeples were commonly erected at the entrances of pagan temples. They were fertility symbols in honor of the sun god.

Perry Staltic

Traditions good and bad, come from previous traditions which gain their origins from various sources. But the original source of the steeple is the phallic symbol which was originally the obelisk. If you properly research without a preconceived bias, you would understand this. These phallic shaped steeples were commonly erected at the entrances of pagan temples. They were fertility symbols in honor of the sun god.

That's masonic tradition, not actual fact. So what if pagan temples had phallic shapes at the entrance to their temples. Churches had their own legitimate reasons for erecting steeples. The spirit of God sanctifies everything. Seeing evil intent in everything is the work of an evil mind

That's masonic tradition, not actual fact. So what if pagan temples had phallic shapes at the entrance to their temples. Churches had their own legitimate reasons for erecting steeples. The spirit of God sanctifies everything. Seeing evil intent in everything is the work of an evil mind
Name a good reason for actually having a steeple on your church. It doesn’t make your building more “holy”. It’s simply a tradition. Speaking of holy, Jesus never came to start a religion. He never sanctioned buildings as places of worship. He never came to make people ”christian”. He came to point people towards the truth and guide them towards a relationship with the Father. Our Creator. The source of all life. In fact, He said I AM the way, the Truth and the Life. No building for finding God is necessary.

Perry Staltic

Name a good reason for actually having a steeple on your church. It doesn’t make your building more “holy”. It’s simply a tradition. Speaking of holy, Jesus never came to start a religion. He never sanctioned buildings as places of worship. He never came to make people ”christian”. He came to point people towards the truth and guide them towards a relationship with the Father. Our Creator. The source of all life. In fact, He said I AM the way, the Truth and the Life. No building for finding God is necessary.

Now it doesn't make any sense other than following tradition. You can look up yourself the reasons why churches had steeples during midevil times

OP
Peatful

Peatful

5LGreenback

But but but .....just a Halloween costume.

And so was his "new world of ages" jacket at the met gala...... I suppose.

5LGreenback

95871C34-4706-4D08-BA1A-D4898C2E2621.jpeg

BF287DDE-A08B-4EF1-A57D-5670141FDD4E.jpeg

It appears the Occult is Both mysterious and sophisticated. If Russel is controlled op. (Which I believe he is) yet many claim he is “awakening the masses”. I’m afraid we (on a population scale) are too far gone to even fully comprehend how we’re being controlled/ manipulated.

Perry Staltic

I hope you folks realize that someone in the belly of the beast who wakes up and tries to warn others doesn't suddenly become perfect and immune from the influences that formerly controlled him. If you think everyone who does that is controlled opposition, then you have a serious problem. You should pray for them that they can be freed fully from their bondage, and not cast shade on them trying to bring them down. If they are not sincere, time will reveal that

Back
Top Bottom