Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

Summer

If you look at some of the better-known occultists, like Aleister Crowley for example, you realize their lifelong dedication to magic in the form of rituals and communication with spirits on different planes of existence doesn’t really do much for them. It may grant them fame and fortune but it doesn’t seem to prolong their lives or cure them of common ailments. Seems like a worthless tradeoff.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

If you look at some of the better-known occultists, like Aleister Crowley for example, you realize their lifelong dedication to magic in the form of rituals and communication with spirits on different planes of existence doesn’t really do much for them. It may grant them fame and fortune but it doesn’t seem to prolong their lives or cure them of common ailments. Seems like a worthless tradeoff.
Crowley certainly “enjoyed” his life here to the absolute fullest unfortunately. Sacrificing many young boys after sodomy with them year after year.

Crowley is also the reason the occult is so prevalent and therefore powerful in the music industry.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are thanking him on stage many years after his death-
And The Beatles edified him on their album cover and said to be the St Pepper they pay homage to….

David Bowie… etc etc etc…

His influence is deep and wide.
Especially in the unseen spiritual realm.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

They want you soulless.

This is what all of this is about.

A war for your soul.
Your children's souls.

God bad.
Lucifer good.

Rudolf Steiner died in 1925 btw.

694DE2ED-0C5A-4B85-9032-C7672E2A37B5.png

Summer

Crowley certainly “enjoyed” his life here to the absolute fullest unfortunately. Sacrificing many young boys after sodomy with them year after year.

Crowley is also the reason the occult is so prevalent and therefore powerful in the music industry.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are thanking him on stage many years after his death-
And The Beatles edified him on their album cover and said to be the St Pepper they pay homage to….

David Bowie… etc etc etc…

His influence is deep and wide.
Especially in the unseen spiritual realm.
For sure his influence is still prevalent but I’m of the belief that he isn’t currently enjoying the fruits of his evil labor wherever the final destination of his spirit may be.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I think this speaks for itself.
I’ve seen enough now.

We are done as a people / society.

I weep.

The violence. The celebration of the crowd. The Evil.

Maranatha my Lord Jesus.
Maranatha.

View: https://youtu.be/RcqF_PF2U6Y

ThinPicking

I'll admit I'm stuggling on a few levels. Perhaps it's on the wind. But it will pass. I've been here before.

Ms Peatful, in you as well it will pass. This blackpill in particular will be metabolised and excreted.

We are done as a people / society.

The vile specimens in these videos are lost. I could say worse but why bother. Especially while I'm here, inside that is.

P.s. I love you. I hope the weather is ok where you are. I hope you and family are well. God bless. 🫂

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I'll admit I'm stuggling on a few levels. Perhaps it's on the wind. But it will pass. I've been here before.

Ms Peatful, in you as well it will pass. This blackpill in particular will be metabolised and excreted.

The vile specimens in these videos are lost. I could say worse but why bother. Especially while I'm here, inside that is.

P.s. I love you. I hope the weather is ok where you are. I hope you and family are well. God bless. 🫂
Im touched.

Love you too brother.

See you Home.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

wrong link

Last edited:

Panopticon

trillions in antimatter leave the earth every month to support Ceres colony corporation trade, or chiral matter if you prefer

Back
Top Bottom