Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

Momma

We are at a whole other level now. I shutter to think of what is ahead. Unimaginable.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Beautiful likeness.
Bravo NYC.

Homage to RBG and Child Sacrifice…
I mean Abortion…

I’m so tired of this shtt.

94B5FFB4-AA62-42A0-8C3D-3DA0983CB899.png

A180069B-6444-42A5-A414-C3FD6B13B2CC.png

Perry Staltic

DBCoast

YouTube short just in case you missed the Grammys

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5_kw3YTpoAc?feature=share

I’ve been thinking about this. It’s a tired attempt to be “shocking.” The headlines said that it sent Christians into a “satanic panic!” Oooohhhhhh. Not even close. False headline. Nobody cares. We know you are a joke. It looks desperate.

But my real question is, how many of these pieces of garbage have suffered real pain? They want horror, darkness, evil? Really? Do they really want it? Have they ever starved? Have they been terrorized by real evil? Do they want real darkness? No, they want to larp in a world of extreme comfort and abundance. Darkness is easy for rich people to toy with. You don’t see poor people doing this s**t. What a joke.

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

I’ve been thinking about this. It’s a tired attempt to be “shocking.” The headlines said that it sent Christians into a “satanic panic!” Oooohhhhhh. Not even close. False headline. Nobody cares. We know you are a joke. It looks desperate.

But my real question is, how many of these pieces of garbage have suffered real pain? They want horror, darkness, evil? Really? Do they really want it? Have they ever starved? Have they been terrorized by real evil? Do they want real darkness? No, they want to larp in a world of extreme comfort and abundance. Darkness is easy for rich people to toy with. You don’t see poor people doing this s**t. What a joke.
Thx for your thoughts.
Im glad others think about this stuff deeply and or critically.

Do you have children?
This is reaching our children and desensitizing them to the true evil it is.

These celebrities are fcking miserable.
They numb it with busyness.
Or the distractions of fame.
Money.
And they have no idea the horror that awaits them eternally do they?
Fools.

And yes.
It has reached the poor.
The fatherless.
Look at rap music. Rap artists.
Selling the dream of getting off the streets.
Drugs. Sex. Violence….

Warrior

By watching it you're feeding it. Expanding its reach. Adding to its vibration.

Quite possibly the opposite of what you intend but without a Witness the trees falls and generates nothing but silence as peoples attention is elsewhen.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

By watching it you're feeding it. Expanding its reach. Adding to its vibration.

Quite possibly the opposite of what you intend but without a Witness the trees falls and generates nothing but silence as peoples attention is elsewhen.
Have you read the whole thread?
This was already touched upon.
Nor did i watch one minute of this literal shtt.

Warrior

Thats what I'm wondering?

You have the creative principle within. You can use that energy for anything. Why focus on this?

You kill an artificial mind by not feeding it attention and thus it dies a natural death. In a world of vibration energy flows wherever it goes.

I said what I said to allow you to consider your options and intent of this thread (which I'll admit I haven't read as I avoid this kind of mess) as it simply prolongs the problem by not investing in the solution.

Just something to think on, should you wish...

ThinPicking

You've spent some time regurgitating occult/new age nonsense and "blackpill" undertones on this forum "warrior". You appear to be a good example of what can happen when you pull the wool over your own eyes. Which was also discussed elsewhere in this thread.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Then why speak on it?

Thats what I'm wondering?

You have the creative principle within. You can use that energy for anything. Why focus on this?

You kill an artificial mind by not feeding it attention and thus it dies a natural death. In a world of vibration energy flows wherever it goes.

I said what I said to allow you to consider your options and intent of this thread (which I'll admit I haven't read as I avoid this kind of mess) as it simply prolongs the problem by not investing in the solution.

Just something to think on, should you wish...
Read the thread in context
That would be helpful.

I find your comment hypocritical.

Lots of New Age vernacular from you.
Also- your reference to the Eye of Horus elsewhere - a thread that was actually discussing Jesus Christ.

The All Seeing or 3rd Eye is the very thing this thread wants to people to be aware of.

Thank you @ThinPicking

I haven’t watched this in over two years
But iirc i think it’s worth considering:

View: https://youtu.be/TlYlpj_Qa4k
https://youtu.be/TlYlpj_Qa4k

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Read the thread in context
That would be helpful.

I find your comment hypocritical.

Lots of New Age vernacular from you.
Also- your reference to the Eye of Horus elsewhere - a thread that was actually discussing Jesus Christ.

The All Seeing or 3rd Eye is the very thing this thread wants to people to be aware of.

Thank you @ThinPicking

I haven’t watched this in over two years
But iirc i think it’s worth considering:

Interesting
The link works
Not sure why it did that
Thank you

Warrior

It probably would, and I might do it. Probably not though. Can't promise anything.

What made me reply was how much everyone is twittering about some kind of performance that I've been avoiding and then, when floating by here, I noticed this thread on the same topic. A strange kind of homogenization is in effect on the net it seems. "Come on in" said the spider to those flies surfing on the web it spins... Thought I'd mention the vibration aspect as this crowd is a bit more intelligent and tuned in the average twit and some may appreciate the option they didn't previously possess.

As for the Jesus and so called eye of horus thing I'm surprised those so well versed in scripture don't comprehend the meaning behind what he said in the Sermon on the Mount in reference:

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness."

The pineal gland is just this. Quite literally an eye inside your mind which for most is atrophied and calcified (probably due to all the fluoride and various other toxins pumped in).

"One of the most important functions of melatonin is to help modulate the circadian rhythm of sleep. Melatonin production is upregulated by darkness and has a decrease in production when exposed to light. Light would be perceived in the retina by the nerve cells (rods and cones) that are sensitive to light."

Granted there are other interpretations possible like being pure, simple minded, direct and not "double hearted" as referenced elsewhere in the text but all points are valid to one. That and the resonance between light in the darkness as the above attests got my interest, way back when. I mean, its fascinating that something that sits so deeply ensconced within your head actually has the same sensitivity and equipment as the two pointing outwards so it must serve some kind of function, yes?

To me, as a student of neurology and mental health, the resonance between this symbol and the limbic system was quite intriguing as it speaks to a level of intelligence that was far beyond the accepted knowledge of the time and thus worth paying attention.

As I've said previously I don't hem myself in to one field or limit my learning as I prefer the polymath approach and thus broach all topics with request. Granted I know that not all on here think like this and it is what it is, no badness on my end nor am I forcing anyone to read my output as I'm certain this board has an ignore function if it causes you distress. To borrow a quote from Buddhaghosa (often mis-attributed) about carrying the burden of ill will:

"Thou who dost such deeds art like a man who seizes with both hands glowing live coals or dung in order to strike another man therewith, but who first burns and befouls himself.”

So simple, true and elegant. Its why I don't feed in as these low frequency thoughts are simply not in my range of vibration but reveal a lot about the intent of one who creates then and this leads us back to what I said when first dropped into this thread with my comment on the energetics.

And with that full circle I shall spiral and ascend, leaving you to your topic.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

It probably would, and I might do it. Probably not though. Can't promise anything.

What made me reply was how much everyone is twittering about some kind of performance that I've been avoiding and then, when floating by here, I noticed this thread on the same topic. A strange kind of homogenization is in effect on the net it seems. "Come on in" said the spider to those flies surfing on the web it spins... Thought I'd mention the vibration aspect as this crowd is a bit more intelligent and tuned in the average twit and some may appreciate the option they didn't previously possess.

As for the Jesus and so called eye of horus thing I'm surprised those so well versed in scripture don't comprehend the meaning behind what he said in the Sermon on the Mount in reference:

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness."

The pineal gland is just this. Quite literally an eye inside your mind which for most is atrophied and calcified (probably due to all the fluoride and various other toxins pumped in).

"One of the most important functions of melatonin is to help modulate the circadian rhythm of sleep. Melatonin production is upregulated by darkness and has a decrease in production when exposed to light. Light would be perceived in the retina by the nerve cells (rods and cones) that are sensitive to light."

Granted there are other interpretations possible like being pure, simple minded, direct and not "double hearted" as referenced elsewhere in the text but all points are valid to one. That and the resonance between light in the darkness as the above attests got my interest, way back when. I mean, its fascinating that something that sits so deeply ensconced within your head actually has the same sensitivity and equipment as the two pointing outwards so it must serve some kind of function, yes?

To me, as a student of neurology and mental health, the resonance between this symbol and the limbic system was quite intriguing as it speaks to a level of intelligence that was far beyond the accepted knowledge of the time and thus worth paying attention.

As I've said previously I don't hem myself in to one field or limit my learning as I prefer the polymath approach and thus broach all topics with request. Granted I know that not all on here think like this and it is what it is, no badness on my end nor am I forcing anyone to read my output as I'm certain this board has an ignore function if it causes you distress. To borrow a quote from Buddhaghosa (often mis-attributed) about carrying the burden of ill will:

"Thou who dost such deeds art like a man who seizes with both hands glowing live coals or dung in order to strike another man therewith, but who first burns and befouls himself.”

So simple, true and elegant. Its why I don't feed in as these low frequency thoughts are simply not in my range of vibration but reveal a lot about the intent of one who creates then and this leads us back to what I said when first dropped into this thread with my comment on the energetics.

And with that full circle I shall spiral and ascend, leaving you to your topic.
305BDFEC-EE81-4D62-B4EF-9E6DFB77EEAE.png
C387DA16-EB85-4F63-A342-0195CAF65638.png
27DF99F9-7893-4525-8479-9F781B5B2338.png
2CCB3AB9-374E-41A4-83F2-4A8C879913D6.png
250EE19F-14FB-489F-954F-C415D6835F6E.png

Momma

A phenomenal, outstanding book. Deep analysis of occult symbolism in many movies can be found here (available on Amazon too):

Esoteric Hollywood: Sex, Cults, and Symbols in Films, V. 1

Esoteric Hollywood: More Sex, Cults, and Symbols in Films V. 2

View attachment 47605
Thank you. It’s sold on Amazon oddly enough. Makes me side-eye. Buying Volume 1 regardless.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom