Average Of Temperatures? Plus, Dry Mouth

abflower

I've been taking morning (in bed) and afternoon temps and then averaging them to chart a graph depicting Cynomel and Cynoplus (1:3 T3:T4) effects. I'm 11 days into it. Is it correct to average the two daily temps for this purpose? I know Bruce Rind reco's that.

Also, for about five days my mouth has been dry, which has never before been a symptom. Could the addition of thyroid be causing this? Or it is perhaps because I soaked my Invisiligns in an overly exuberant chlorine dioxide/water solution for a couple of nights....

Many thanks for any insight!!

I've been taking morning (in bed) and afternoon temps and then averaging them to chart a graph depicting Cynomel and Cynoplus (1:3 T3:T4) effects. I'm 11 days into it. Is it correct to average the two daily temps for this purpose? I know Bruce Rind reco's that.

Also, for about five days my mouth has been dry, which has never before been a symptom. Could the addition of thyroid be causing this? Or it is perhaps because I soaked my Invisiligns in an overly exuberant chlorine dioxide/water solution for a couple of nights....

Many thanks for any insight!!
Hi abflower! Did you get to the bottom of your dry mouth?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom