Available Cynoplus And T3 (Triyotex) In The UK

dreamcatcher

I have an unopened box of T3 Triyotex (30 caps, each 75mcg) and another 23 extra capsules.
I also have 16 pills left in my Cynoplus bottle.
If anyone wants them within the UK, all for £20 including postage. Thank you.

EIRE24

I have an unopened box of T3 Triyotex (30 caps, each 75mcg) and another 23 extra capsules.
I also have 16 pills left in my Cynoplus bottle.
If anyone wants them within the UK, all for £20 including postage. Thank you.
I would be interested. How did you find the T3, have you ever used cytomel and how does it compare?

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I would be interested. How did you find the T3, have you ever used cytomel and how does it compare?
I bought my thyroid supplements from Mexico. I've never tried Cytomel because the pharmacy didn't sell it at that time. I quite liked the T3, 1 capsule contains about 360 balls which is 75mcg of T3. I used to take 6mcg at a time - as Ray Peat recommended- and my temperature increased within 20 mins after taking the supplement.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I forgot to upload the photo..

Attachments

• IMG_20190408_092904.jpg
    IMG_20190408_092904.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 31

golder

Does anyone know where I can get Cynoplus in the UK? MMDS only has Cynomel in stock unfortunately. Thanks in advance!

Stilgar

Does anyone know where I can get Cynoplus in the UK? MMDS only has Cynomel in stock unfortunately. Thanks in advance!
I always use Farmacia del Nino for Cynoplus and Cynomel, takes 1-2 months to arrive but has never failed to deliver

golder

I always use Farmacia del Nino for Cynoplus and Cynomel, takes 1-2 months to arrive but has never failed to deliver
Thanks man. I see they only take bitcoin? Little bit inconvenient, but might use as a last option as you’ve vouched for their authenticity.

Stilgar

Thanks man. I see they only take bitcoin? Little bit inconvenient, but might use as a last option as you’ve vouched for their authenticity.

Sure it’s inconvenient, but I’ve used them probably a dozen times in the last decade with no faults at all and they have excellent customer service in my experience. Zero issues with customs and I keep a crypto wallet just for my thyroid meds so it’s only a faff if I have to top it up.

golder

Sure it’s inconvenient, but I’ve used them probably a dozen times in the last decade with no faults at all and they have excellent customer service in my experience. Zero issues with customs and I keep a crypto wallet just for my thyroid meds so it’s only a faff if I have to top it up.
Thanks man, any newbie/simple start up guide with regards to a crypto wallet so I can get started with Farmacia. Similar to you I’ll only eve me be using it for them aswell.

Stilgar

Thanks man, any newbie/simple start up guide with regards to a crypto wallet so I can get started with Farmacia. Similar to you I’ll only eve me be using it for them aswell.
I’m probably not the best person to ask but I use BitPay, but have also used Coinbase, but there are so many options. YouTube or Google tutorials (using a Bitcoin wallet barely needs a tutorial if all you are doing is payments). You just have to do identity verification and then buy Bitcoin, using credit or debit card or bank transfer. Add a surplus in case of price fluctuations (or just enough if you don’t want to gamble with whatever you don’t spend). You used to have to email Farmacia del Niño if you wanted to pay with Bitcoin but I think you get an invoice now automatically, but there’s a short time window you have to pay in. It all makes sense once you’ve done the process a few times (and it helps that I know that they are a trustworthy company now so it’s less of a risk).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals