Autoimmune Hepatitis

barbparadise

I've recently been diagnosed with auto antibody negative autoimmune hepatitis. My doctor started me on Prednisone before I was able to do any research and find this site. I have now tapered down to 5 mg. I want off this drug. I have never liked synthetic drugs but was scared and didn't know what else to do. I emailed Haidut after finding this forum and he told me progesterone would do the same thing and even better than Prednisone.. I've been using progesterone along with the Prednisone until I can get completely off. I'm also taking Pansterone morning and night. StressNon and Progesterene together at recommended dosage at night and some leftover progest-E 10 mg morning noon and dinner. Haidut recommended glycine and taurine. I am taking the glycine as the collagen 2 rounded T morning and night. I have been drinking a green tea with the highest level of theanine and 2 cups of strong coffee with sugar and cream. I also added Niacinamide 100 mg Energin full dose and lapodin 12 drops nightly and retinal 5 drops and estroban full dosage. I am trying to eat full Peat diet with milk, cottage cheese, cheese, with seafood and oxtail, liver and oysters occasionally. Also, fruit, and orange juice. No starches except for an occasional potato. I don't know if the Taurine or Niacinamide is effective since my form of hepatitis isn't caused by fatty liver or how much I should be taking. I'm taking around 100 mg and have been up to 4000 mg. reduced to 100 when I started tapering the prednisone. I don't know if I should add vitamin E or extra B1 or B2. I will start taking aspirin when I'm done with Prednisone. I don't know what else to do or if my dosages are right. My liver enzymes have gone from 550 to 34 on the 2 months I've been on the Prednisone. I have fibrosis but no cirrhosis. I'm tempted to cold turkey the Prednisone now that I'm at 5 mg and taking progesterone and pregnenolone.