Autoimmune Encephalitis

Hysteric

I'm posting this for a friend who has been diagnose with Autoimmune Encephalitis or so that's what he's been told he has.

He has had to undergo brain surgery to break up some kind of plaque build up which was given as the reason he was having seizures.

Symptoms are:

What i can only describe as constant re occurring seizures but not the fall to the ground and violently shake kind although he has had those on the rare occasion. We will be talking on the phone and his voice rise in pitch and he will get goose bumps and all emotional or a panic attack and then it will subside. This happens a few times during our 1-2 hour conversation. I suspect its the release of adrenaline/cortisol due to some stress in the body.
Memory loss(Long and Short term)
Poor sleep
Panic Attacks
Weight gain
Profuse sweating regularly
Emotional Outbreaks

He has been under immense stress which has obviously played a part with a relationship break up the loss of a loved one and basically losing everything to this condition.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have already suggested Aspirin, Niacinimide, Orange Juice as well as sugar and salt increase.

Elize

Has he looked at a thyroid condition called Hashimoto Encephalopathy. OR also Histamine and Mast Cell activation.