Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

1649424963100.png

OP
P

Peatness

Vaccination and autoimmunity -'vaccinosis': a dangerous liaison?

OP
P

Peatness

dallascat

I know someone who has had lupus for 30 years (or more) and is in steep decline after the shot/s (near death).
Many (not all) baby boomers cannot fathom that TV/Medical System would lie to them.
Hi @sugarisgreat, what is the latest with your friend? My wife's best friend seems to be going down the same path and she wanted me to reach out to you.

Thank you!

sugarisgreat

Hi @sugarisgreat, what is the latest with your friend? My wife's best friend seems to be going down the same path and she wanted me to reach out to you.

Thank you!
My friend is still here, but in failing health. I currenty know 27 people who have died since being vaccinated. I wish I had better news. It seems like quality Vitamin C (liposomal), B3 (or nicotinic acid), methylene blue (remember the couple who were pushed in the news to delegitamize HCQ by dying after eating fish cleaner-I think it was to prevent people from using chloriqune).
Modified Citrus Pectin and liquid Olive Leaf are probably things people with immune system issues (all the vaccinated) should be on permanently.
The below MD keeps getting banned from Twitter, but has a lot of information on natural cures for vaccine damage:

Lollipop2

My friend is still here, but in failing health. I currenty know 27 people who have died since being vaccinated. I wish I had better news. It seems like quality Vitamin C (liposomal), B3 (or nicotinic acid), methylene blue (remember the couple who were pushed in the news to delegitamize HCQ by dying after eating fish cleaner-I think it was to prevent people from using chloriqune).
Modified Citrus Pectin and liquid Olive Leaf are probably things people with immune system issues (all the vaccinated) should be on permanently.
The below MD keeps getting banned from Twitter, but has a lot of information on natural cures for vaccine damage:
Oh my this Twitter account looks like Nemo resurfacing @Peatness what do you think?

sugarisgreat

I hope so, but that Twitter account doesn't speak too favorably about Ivermectin and other pharma anti virals.
I have to thank Nemo, because after I was exposed to the vaccine (didn't take it, but body contact with someone who did). I got on HCQ/IVM right away and I think it really helped me with the shedding issue. I still use it when I am around a lot of vaccinated inside.

OP
P

Peatness

Oh my this Twitter account looks like Nemo resurfacing @Peatness what do you think?
Yes, It's the same person with links to 'Nemo'. In the 'finding nemo' thread we concluded that it was not really Nemo but still adopted him as a poor substitute. I posted this yesterday.

OP
P

Peatness

mostlylurking

more to consider:
Dysautonomia International:

Disautonomia is believed by Dr. Derrick Lonsdale to be caused by thiamine deficiency:
Thiamine Deficiency Disease, Dysautonomia, and High Calorie Malnutrition | ScienceDirect

I've been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (auto-immune disease) and had strong gluten sensitivity plus leaky gut and SIBO. I never got the biopsy so I was never officially labeled as Celiac. All the symptoms went away when I started taking high dose thiamine hcl.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Another great thread thanks to all. My wife has RA and we're trying the natural route while her docs want her to get on the immune killing drugs (can't spell it - methyltrexi?). So i'll get some thiamine.

OP
P

Peatness

more to consider:
Dysautonomia International:

Disautonomia is believed by Dr. Derrick Lonsdale to be caused by thiamine deficiency:
Thiamine Deficiency Disease, Dysautonomia, and High Calorie Malnutrition | ScienceDirect

I've been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (auto-immune disease) and had strong gluten sensitivity plus leaky gut and SIBO. I never got the biopsy so I was never officially labeled as Celiac. All the symptoms went away when I started taking high dose thiamine hcl.
I’m so encouraged by your posts, thank you.

mostlylurking

I’m so encouraged by your posts, thank you.
You're welcome. Of course I do a few more things than just take thiamine, including taking prescription natural desiccated thyroid (Acella brand), avoiding pufa like the plague, eating a healthy Peat oriented diet, taking progesterone, pregnenolone, a little riboflavin, a little niacinamide 4Xday, some magnesium glycinate, a little biotin.... The only prescription med I take is the thyroid supplement.

OP
P

Peatness

You're welcome. Of course I do a few more things than just take thiamine, including taking prescription natural desiccated thyroid (Acella brand), avoiding pufa like the plague, eating a healthy Peat oriented diet, taking progesterone, pregnenolone, a little riboflavin, a little niacinamide 4Xday, some magnesium glycinate, a little biotin.... The only prescription med I take is the thyroid supplement.
Me too. Except my high carb diet means my thiamine requirement is even higher. I am reconsidering this - but for now I'm enjoying not being a slave to hunger. The skinny jeans have been packed away, for now, along with my ego.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom