Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

FCpdgnpWEAQ0EIP

OP
P

Peatness

New-onset Evans syndrome associated with systemic lupus erythematosus after Pfizer–BioNTech

"This case suggests that mRNA COVID-19 vaccination may cause an autoimmune disorder."

FCpebVwXIAEJNpd

Zpol

Good stuff @Pina , thank you.
It's mind boggling that people with autoimmune disease would get the shots.
Rule #1 on how to prevent triggering or causing autoimmune issues.. avoid a "robust" antibody response (instead, keep the innate immune system strong).

You'd think that one positive ANA test would be all that's needed for a person to realize a robust antibody response is not necessarily a good thing.

OP
P

Peatness

"Niacinamide is a nutrient that inhibits the release of fatty acids, and it also activates phagocytic activity and lowers phosphate. It protects against the development of scars in spinal cord injuries, facilitates recovery from traumatic brain injury, and accelerates healing generally. While it generally supports immunity, it’s protective against autoimmunity. It can cause tumor cells to either mature or disintegrate, but it prolongs the replicative life of cultured cells, and protects against excitotoxicity."

OP
P

Peatness

• Before your cells fused with LNPs, they were healthy
  • After vaccination, killer T-cells now perceive those healthy cells as infected - requiring destruction
This is the definition of an autoimmune response - the host immune system turns on its own healthy cells.

bigpoppa10040

• Before your cells fused with LNPs, they were healthy
  • After vaccination, killer T-cells now perceive those healthy cells as infected - requiring destruction
This is the definition of an autoimmune response - the host immune system turns on its own healthy cells.
We are terrible at solving autoimmune diseases

OP
P

Peatness

I made a post awhile ago asking this exact question….how do we solve autoimmune diseases. Honestly, no one knows. You don’t see a ton of ppl saying I cured my autoimmune disease. However, I think we are all smart enough that we can crack the code. We are horrible at this - solving autoimmune diseases
I recalled seeing that thread at the time. Dr Ardis calms to have cured his sister's autoimmnue disease with antiparasite treatment. He said so in this interview with Reiner Fuellmich

Dr. Bryan Ardis, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jv3GSOcoIGCP/

sugarisgreat

Good stuff @Pina , thank you.
It's mind boggling that people with autoimmune disease would get the shots.
Rule #1 on how to prevent triggering or causing autoimmune issues.. avoid a "robust" antibody response (instead, keep the innate immune system strong).

You'd think that one positive ANA test would be all that's needed for a person to realize a robust antibody response is not necessarily a good thing.
I know someone who has had lupus for 30 years (or more) and is in steep decline after the shot/s (near death).
Many (not all) baby boomers cannot fathom that TV/Medical System would lie to them.

Back
Top Bottom