Autism Has Much In Common With Chronic Fatigue, Methyl Cycle And Glutathione Depletion

Xisca

Just want to give this link I have been Reading:
Glutathione Depletion/Methylation Blockades in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Thanks to what I have learned about the autonomic nervous system, I had been triggered already by some similitude I could feel with my own fatigue and nervous system functioning, with some autistic characteristics,or Aspergus, and the vago-ventral nerve as said by Stephen Porges. Of course it seemed strange to me, but much less now after reading this!

He says the difference between several issues is "only" at what age, your genetics and your exposure to toxins and your gut flora...

and the result is about not been able to detox properly, especially heavy metals. It all makes sense with the necessity to have a clean UPPER gut, carot salad etc, though this might not be enough for everyone...

The methyl cycle is just super important....

Evgenius

Yep, my own experience also confirms that these conditions are similar in origin.
But I am not fan of the methylation supps (I think Ray is not too) the members of that forum are using and not healing even after of years of b12.
What have you found that works best for you ?

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Methylcobalamin definitely helped me. But I agree that direct methyl supps are not a long term production, just because our bodies reacts in cycles, and also reacts to surprise and changes. Whatever we get used to, we do not notice any more! Just travel and look at new scenary, that's what it is. I believe many things are like the alcool effect: you need more for the same effect, up to a point you change too many things and it does not work and creates more problem.

I also think we know too much 2 words put together: "insuline resistance", and that we have resistance to everything if we do not cycle. We have to cycle days and nights, exercise and rest, change of seasons and change of food. We also have to fast sometimes, to reset buttons.

So what works is not a fix but a signal, a clue of what is going awry, and we have to find out what.... It is all about stress, and I believe stress to be physical. Then our bodies just adapt in different ways, and look for pathways, and this happen according to too complicated parameters!

High carbs was for me a catastrophe. What works is to stabilize the nervous system so that the rest and digest and immune part can work just as they were meant to... Then take care of adrenals and liver. No blood test gave me the right path, organic acids and hair test did.

L

lollipop

We have to cycle days and nights, exercise and rest, change of seasons and change of food.
I do agree with this! It also involves the shift in neural pathways being built from new experiences rather than deepening the same neural pathway groove that might even be associated with learned helplessness. PS...anyone reading this - not a scientific explanation here - more a lived and observed experience.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

I do agree with this! It also involves the shift in neural pathways being built from new experiences rather than deepening the same neural pathway groove that might even be associated with learned helplessness. PS...anyone reading this - not a scientific explanation here - more a lived and observed experience.
At physiologic level, I think there is some science behind it, because of sensibility of receptors.
At nervous system level, it is about activation and relaxation, all really seem to function in wave patterns! Flat waves are as bad as stormy waves! You do not want an electrocardiogram to become flat for example....

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Another common point seems to be sensitivity to gluten, casein, and oxalate!

Oxalate comes at play when there is a problem with tight junctions in the gut. It impairs metabolism and enters mitochondrias.
Mostly the same supplements are used, the B vitamines, selenium, Sulfur, molybdenium....

Markus

It's all connected and related to glyphosate toxicity, gut health/microbiome, oxalate, methylation, transulphuration and sulphate.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

I grew up before glyphosate...