Autism caused by low allopregnenolone , chinese herb can treat

Regina

That formula is also known as the "Free and Easy Wanderer". :cool:
Edit: duh, already in the thread

This liquid version is great but super expensive. Kan Herbs. Also their Calm Dragon formula.
I used to have a chinese D.O.M. who would mix up a shot for me on my way out. I felt like I could fly home.

Attachments

• kan_herbs.jpg
    kan_herbs.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 21
  • calm_dragon.jpg
    calm_dragon.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Ismail

I ordered bromantane from a supplier in sweden but then got contacted by the supplier telling me that they were gonna stop selling it :(. I then asked to instead try Magnesium L_threonate and 9-me-bc. 9-me-bc definitely gave me a dopaminergic boost!
Wow!

Which company did you order from in Sweden buddy?

Did you get charged import duty? Thanks ?

PeskyPeater

OP this is risky business with these herbs, Dr Peat said any substance that damages the brain increases allopregnanolone. of course especially the antidepressants that work on serotonin. So how can we determine what is safe?

PeskyPeater

Kami shoyo san increased the 5ht1a receptor expression and increases BDNF .
I'm still not sure how good that is but its probably the best serotonin receptor to activate as it increases dopamine and decreases serotonin. But wikipedia says 5ht1a also increases various stress hormones .
The increase in BDNF is great for brain health no matter what.

The same study also shows a decrease in cortisol under chronic stress !
View attachment 21967
This is risky, you need to know if it's the 5HT1a autoreceptor or the heteroreceptor. Autoreceptor upregulation is fine, but increasing expression of the other is going to reduce body temperature when activated, that's is no good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom