Autism caused by low allopregnenolone , chinese herb can treat

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Best supplements to raise allopregnanolone?

progesterone, pregnenolone, 5aDHP, anything else?
The herbal formula that this thread is about seems very convincing .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Here's a study showing that it increases allopregnanolone.

"The level of allopregnanolone was increased by administration of FEWP. In summary, this study indicated that the anti-PTSD effects of FEWP were associated with allopregnanolone biosynthesis."

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

potentially induced liver injury here? Although haven’t analysed the details of the study:
That's just a case report. And it doesn't even make sense, so you can't conclude anything from it .
She had menopause problems ,which equals high estrogen and then they're wondering why the liver enzymes are high ...

Plus I've posted an in vivo study showing that this formula actually inhibited liver fibrosis, so I wouldn't take this case report too serious .

GenericName86

For those using or who have tried Kami-shoyo-san/Jia Wei Xiao Yao Pian where did you source it from? Really interested in giving it a try but unsure of a good vendor.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

For those using or who have tried Kami-shoyo-san/Jia Wei Xiao Yao Pian where did you source it from? Really interested in giving it a try but unsure of a good vendor.
Activeherb seems legit they have a lot of good reviews and claim to use as few fillers as possible :)

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Kami shoyo san increased the 5ht1a receptor expression and increases BDNF .
I'm still not sure how good that is but its probably the best serotonin receptor to activate as it increases dopamine and decreases serotonin. But wikipedia says 5ht1a also increases various stress hormones .
The increase in BDNF is great for brain health no matter what.

The same study also shows a decrease in cortisol under chronic stress !
1614971855407.png

Last edited:

Sospian

It also inhibits liver fibrosis and lipid peroxidation.

Jia Wei Xiao Yao Pian = Jai Wei Xiao Yao San?

Ebay is giving me lots of different results:

Jia Wei Xiao Yao
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Pian Wan
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan Pian San

I'm assuming they're adding different herbs but not knowing exactly what you're taking can be a bit unsettling

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Jia Wei Xiao Yao Pian = Jai Wei Xiao Yao San?
San or Pian is just the difference between powder and pill AFAIK . So the same substance .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Another confirmation that it increases allopregnanolone.

Ismail

Another confirmation that it increases allopregnanolone.
Hey buddy, you just replied to my message in the other post about what raises allopregnanolone, what benefits are you experiencing already from this herbal mixture? Thanks again.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Hey buddy, you just replied to my message in the other post about what raises allopregnanolone, what benefits are you experiencing already from this herbal mixture? Thanks again.
My brain seems to work differently . Almost like its re-wirering. I feel more creative and want do and get things in order. Less interest in social media and things that I did because they gave me a small dopamin spike .
I think I'm doing more things that make long term sense .
I also feel a sense of appreciation and sometimes even happiness that is totally different from the feeling that dopaminergic drugs give you . It's only day 3 so take it with a grain of salt .

Plus the first 2 days I had diarrhea . So it's definitely doing something down there , I have chronic gut problems, so I'm sure it's detoxing something.
This mix is also prescribed for gut problems so it is normal to some degree .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Which brand did you order?

Ismail

My brain seems to work differently . Almost like its re-wirering. I feel more creative and want do and get things in order. Less interest in social media and things that I did because they gave me a small dopamin spike .
I think I'm doing more things that make long term sense .
I also feel a sense of appreciation and sometimes even happiness that is totally different from the feeling that dopaminergic drugs give you . It's only day 3 so take it with a grain of salt .

Plus the first 2 days I had diarrhea . So it's definitely doing something down there , I have chronic gut problems, so I'm sure it's detoxing something.
This mix is also prescribed for gut problems so it is normal to some degree .
That’s amazing, thanks buddy.

I was recommended this 2 years ago by a TCM Doctor and I totally forgot about it ???

Attachments

• 29A05312-5FC3-4A43-B66A-13BE172D59F1.jpeg
    29A05312-5FC3-4A43-B66A-13BE172D59F1.jpeg
    834 KB · Views: 56
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

That’s amazing, thanks buddy.

I was recommended this 2 years ago by a TCM Doctor and I totally forgot about it ???
Haha nice ? are you going to try it out ?

Ismail

@Mauritio - I got the supplement (and another one recommended to use in tandem) yesterday. Started last night, will let you know how I get on. I had a strange dream, not sure if that's related, but hey lets see lol!

How you feeling?

Attachments

• tempImage8ufomH.png
    tempImage8ufomH.png
    953.1 KB · Views: 38
  • tempImage42UvZG.png
    tempImage42UvZG.png
    823.8 KB · Views: 35
  • tempImagezlveD8.png
    tempImagezlveD8.png
    678.2 KB · Views: 32
  • tempImageUwDo6d.png