Autism and gut connection + insight on how people treat autistic people

TMCMac

I also suspect autism like symptoms or antisocial behavior when my gut is out of wack. Ive identified milk and wheat dont do me good. I do ok with cheese. Could it be the opiates? Ive even had times where I feel very clear headed and sociable after fasting over night and as soon as I eat a bad breakfast about 30 minutes I would get anxiety and racing thoughts and want so socially isolate is so odd. Definitely a gut issue. Metergoline and AlloP have helped minimize this effect and especially cutting out offending foods.

mostlylurking

The link between the scoliosis and the hypothyroid is very interesting. Have you ever been checked for "flat" feet? It can also be linked to scoliosis although I don't think it's causative. But it's rampant and I'm wondering if it is also related to hypothyroid. If the hypothyroid causes you to be mag deficient, and the mag deficiency causes the muscle tightening which causes the scoliosis, the whole thing makes sense. Are you still taking the NDT?
My arches went when I was 44, hypothyroid, and inadequately treated with only synthetic T4. My feet turned to mush and I was standing 5-7 hours/day hand marbling fabric (long story). I got Morton's neuroma in my right foot and like a fool I let them cut on me. They used the "modern" laproscopic surgery where they carefully "fix" the pinched nerve after slicing the arch ligament in two that goes across the foot just behind where the toes are attached. Pesky ligament was in their way, you see. Never let them cut on you.

I so wish I had found Ray Peat's articles on hypothyroidism 40 years ago. This article in particular. In this article Ray focuses on Oxidative Respiration. I've learned over the past couple of years that thiamine deficiency/functional blockage also interferes with Oxidative Respiration and causes Warburg's cancer metabolism like hypothyroidism does. Thiamine is required for thyroid function (among many other vital things).

Last edited:

Ben.

Autism exists, Asperger doesn’t. Asperger is a result of a bad lifestyle/upbringing/environment. It can be fixed.

How can something not exist but be the result of something?

Everything can be "fixed".

IPlayDart

How can something not exist but be the result of something?

Everything can be "fixed".
I‘m saying Aspergers isn’t a form of autism. It’s simply the description of hormonal wrecks. By the official definition, somebody who got diagnosed with „aspergers“ can’t be fixed, it’s a brain disorder. That’s bullcrap.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals