Australia? Why so Psycho?

Richiebogie

I expect Novak will get long standing ovations at the tennis at the start of each match if he is allowed to play.

Last year the crowd booed a Victorian Government official for discussing the governments responses to Covid.

I also expect the TV coverage will try to hide any public support for Djokovic.

You may only see it on bitchute etc!

Old Irenaeus

If he was asymptomatic, i.e. not sick, when he tested positive back in December then why shouldn't he have been around other people? Another ridiculous covid cult myth that needs to be dismantled.

hei

Don't know what that video is supposed to mean. Australia has a high population growth rate because of immigration and "population planning" was an argument about whether the population would grow by 150% or only 75% by changing the number of foreigners the government imports. Since that video it already grew by nearly 15% or over 3 million people. No Australian government wants less people which would reduce land values.

hei

skbq3mgoweb81.jpg

hei

Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly said the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation would “absolutely” be deliberating on the possibility of a fourth shot. “(ATAGI) is continuing to meet weekly … They will absolutely deliberate on fourth or subsequent doses,” he told reporters in Canberra on Saturday.

Earlier this month, Israel became the first country to begin rolling out a fourth dose of the vaccine. Denmark and Chile have also begun rolling out a second booster to people with risk of serious illness. A fourth dose is already recommended for immunocompromised people in Australia.
The "third dose" was only "recommended for immunocompromised people in Australia", now it's mandatory for many jobs in three states, and will soon be a mandatory part of the vax pass. Quarterly boosters here we come, that 151 million dose stockpile won't inject itself.