Australia? Why so Psycho?

OP
P

Peatness

Idiotic bully. Wouldn't be surprised if the jogger's otherness entered into the fear-of-disease reaction.
You may be right. The plandemic narrative has been framed in this way for a reason. The one good thing about that video was the reaction of the child. That child knew that her father had lost the plot.

OP
P

Peatness

2 in 3 people are nuts, the real question is if they are nuts and dangerous, or just nuts (that is ok).
I've been wondering if there is something in the injections that could be causing the rise aggression, or could it be the frustation of nearly 2 years of lockdown?

hei

The government is now going through the other visas it issued for the Vaxed Open and has already deported a player to deport for claiming a vaccine exemption due to a recent covid infection. This is insane but apparently plays very well among the paranoid schizocovidians the government has created. I guess she couldn't afford to fight it.

I've been wondering if there is something in the injections that could be causing the rise aggression, or could it be the frustation of nearly 2 years of lockdown?
Australians are basically nuts. A lot of extremely angry and easily provoked control freaks are walking around, basically on a hair trigger waiting to snap and go off at someone. It was pretty much like this before but covid has given them new ways to channel it that are quite socially acceptable.

TheCalciumCad

Dean

Even though Djokovic has won in court, still looks like the Australian government wants him gone. Welcome to the extra judicial phase of western democracy.

If I'm Djokovic, I don't know that I'd want to stay. He's used to having the crowd against him a lot of the time, but what he would face this time will be something altogether different. I'm guessing that (at best) is why the government is still wanting to expel him-- to avoid the kind of ugly scenes that are likely to occur at his matches.

Dean

Yes, Djokovic has always tried very hard to be liked and sometimes he succeeds. But a lot of the time he does not. He's never been as universally beloved as Federer and Nadal among tennis fans and often ends up being rooted against by the crowd. He does have a very loyal and vocal following though, of course. He's going to need them big time if he ends up playing. Maybe he has won some over on this, but I think for the most part people that have never liked him are going to double down and most of those that have been ambivalent towards him are going to turn against him.

TheCalciumCad

Even though Djokovic has won in court, still looks like the Australian government wants him gone. Welcome to the extra judicial phase of western democracy.

If I'm Djokovic, I don't know that I'd want to stay. He's used to having the crowd against him a lot of the time, but what he would face this time will be something altogether different. I'm guessing that (at best) is why the government is still wanting to expel him-- to avoid the kind of ugly scenes that are likely to occur at his matches.
He will play, and he will win.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbBiXPVKuTA&t=66s

Herbie

They’ve been playing this Novak Story all day in the UK today. It’s the biggest news for the day.