Australia? Why so Psycho?

Doc Sandoz

According to you Catherine Austin Fitts is paranoid now clif high is a drug user. Who next?
Oops, looks like I stepped on some toes.

Never said Fitts is paranoid, just said it is a possibility. As to Clif, check out his history; see this video at 32:40 for example: Mantids and Mastery Woo – Forbidden Knowledge TV

BTW, I think psychedelics are a good thing, so its not a knock, and for that matter, paranoia is probably a sign of health in today's world, so that's not a criticism either.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

Oops, looks like I stepped on some toes.

Never said Fitts is paranoid, just said it is a possibility. As to Clif, check out his history.

BTW, I think psychedelics are a good thing, so its not a knock, and for that matter, paranoia is probably a sign of health in today's world, so that's not a criticism either.
These words are loaded. It’s easy to use them to discredit those that are standing up for justice against tyranny. I am not suggesting you are doing that but it could inadvertently be construed as such. If I have misunderstood then I'm sorry

Doc Sandoz

These words are loaded. It’s easy to use them to discredit those that are standing up for justice against tyranny. I am not suggesting you are doing that but it could inadvertently be construed as such. If I have misunderstood then I'm sorry
No worries, no intention to discredit. However reading what I wrote re Clif, I can see how it might come off that way.

Many people automatically assume saying someone has used psychedelic drugs is accusing them of a bad thing, like the drugs have left them delusional or otherwise ruined their mind. I am however, like him, a psychonaut and, although I don't necessarily buy into his take on what he's seen on the other side, I respect him for having made such journeys and I wasn't being sarcastic or ironic when I said I'd love to get hold of some of those northwest 'shrooms he talks about. I would!

As to Catherine Fitts, I find what she has to say compelling, indeed so much so that I truly hope the vision she holds is paranoid, because if it is not, we are all well and truly screwed. At any rate, I find her sufficiently credible that I now make the effort to use cash whenever possible, just in case, a little act of resistance to The Machine.

Birdie

Interesting. There sure is mass hysteria with the government and the media teaming up to promote it.

My podiatrist friend just told me today that her mother's tiny island in the Caribbean has been affected. Everyone there must be vaccinated to work. Her mother is retired and not vaxxed, so fine for the moment. But she fears there will be a mandate. So, the big world affects the tiny island.

OP
P

Peatness

No worries, no intention to discredit. However reading what I wrote re Clif, I can see how it might come off that way.

Many people automatically assume saying someone has used psychedelic drugs is accusing them of a bad thing, like the drugs have left them delusional or otherwise ruined their mind. I am however, like him, a psychonaut and, although I don't necessarily buy into his take on what he's seen on the other side, I respect him for having made such journeys and I wasn't being sarcastic or ironic when I said I'd love to get hold of some of those northwest 'shrooms he talks about. I would!

As to Catherine Fitts, I find what she has to say compelling, indeed so much so that I truly hope the vision she holds is paranoid, because if it is not, we are all well and truly screwed. At any rate, I find her sufficiently credible that I now make the effort to use cash whenever possible, just in case, a little act of resistance to The Machine.
To be honest I take from clif high what sounds reasonable and leave the rest. My problem is that I said no to drugs growing up. It might be time to rethink :rollingred
Like you I wish for all of this to be paranoia and nothing more but it's not looking that way.

hei

Australia's system of government has really been democratic totalitarianism for some time before covid. The people are required to vote in every election, but the only thing that changes is who benefits from the corruption.

They are forcing anyone who wants to have a job to get it with the "lockouts" policy -- guess which employees will be fired when the government declares a "lockout" and only some people can't go to work. The stated purpose of "lockouts" is to punish freeloaders so I predict rolling lockouts will start as soon as possible. They have become very adept at using public health orders to punish people and won't miss this opportunity they have created.
So here we are. If you haven't been vaccinated you won't be allowed to go to work or the government will fine you $5000 (the same as their fine for being caught not wearing a mask outside in 34º heat). Since you aren't allowed to go to work, you will be deemed to have abandoned your job which terminates your employment contract.
Of course this is an illegal human rights violation but it turns out that Chief Health Officers are actually dictators in their own right, so no biggie, nobody will do anything to stop them.
As an aside, people who have had the injections are actually starting to hate people who haven't.

rr1

As an aside, people who have had the injections are actually starting to hate people who haven't.
I have noticed this on a way bigger scale lately. I have some friends and people I know who have been called by family in the last week and disowned. It seems like they are literally mind controlled