Australia? Why so Psycho?

They're just one phase of the experiment ahead compared to the rest of us.

I can't quite make up my mind if they are the spearhead, or Canada is.

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

angiebb

Sadly I don't even think we've reached peak madness yet! The truck drivers nation-wide are striking from next week in response to forced vaccinations for those crossing nsw/qld border for their work.
I have a house in qld and currently living in nsw for work. I also cannot get back to my family or house in qld due to same rule. So if I wanted to get back now I would have to quarantine in a shitty hotel for 14 days at my own expense of $4000 with potentially no fresh air/balcony. Keep in mind all covid cases in au have originated from quarantine hotels and some clearly through the aircon/vents. Or just your run of the mill false positive pcr tests.
I now would additionally have to have my first vax in quarantine or never be allowed out.... I cannot even fathom how this is possible/legal etc. I am tempted to try it to see how far they'll go.

Rick K

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE! KIDS DEAD AFTER JAB IN AUSTRALIA, EYE-POPPING INTERVIEW WITH AUSSIE VETERAN​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fK9lxA6RmQ4X/

This is beyond insane. This will result in civil war.

Herbie

I have a house in qld and currently living in nsw for work. I also cannot get back to my family or house in qld due to same rule. So if I wanted to get back now I would have to quarantine in a shitty hotel for 14 days at my own expense of $4000 with potentially no fresh air/balcony. Keep in mind all covid cases in au have originated from quarantine hotels and some clearly through the aircon/vents. Or just your run of the mill false positive pcr tests.
I now would additionally have to have my first vax in quarantine or never be allowed out.... I cannot even fathom how this is possible/legal etc. I am tempted to try it to see how far they'll go.
WTF they are doing this to the truck drivers? The states are so stupid and should never been closed to each other. The truckies have been driving interstate the whole time.

I am Australian but living overseas and I cannot make sense of anything happening there. Absolute insanity

OP
P

Peatness

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1429901123633176586

Someone posted this in response to the news about the QR code

1629752695747.png

Sunny Jack

I for one have no idea why the AUSTRALIAN authorities of all people would be acting in such a downright CRIMINAL fash...

Ah.

Never mind.

Rick K