Australia? Why so Psycho?

Birdie

I do make good use of the ignore button when I think someone taking up space with the kind of stuff the sheeple admire.

OP
P

Peatness

I do make good use of the ignore button when I think someone taking up space with the kind of stuff the sheeple admire.
I like to save the ignore button for emergencies only because I like giving people the right to reply. However, today I reconsidered. That level of diplomacy is far too reasonable for a crisis situation

Birdie

I like to save the ignore button for emergencies only because I like giving people the right to reply. However, today I reconsidered. That level of diplomacy is far too reasonable for a crisis situation
They still have the right to reply. They still show for me and I can click to see what is said. And if I'm wrong about somebody, I switch off the ignore. That's happened once. But true, others will not see your reply if it isn't there.

Birdie

I wonder how much payoff it takes to turn someone into a troll causing disruption. Not being specific but I like to keep that in mind.

OP
P

Peatness

I wonder how much payoff it takes to turn someone into a troll causing disruption. Not being specific but I like to keep that in mind.
Yes I wonder. In case anyone is thinking of offering, I can't be bought! lol

Birdie

Not even close to controlled opposition.

O

Oniyogini

I just saw this on UK Column, very distressing. We live in Tasmania and for now, no mask mandates, no lockdown, but check-in qr code with apps in every store or write down on paper your info etc...we don't have the app, sometimes we write down our info...;)..we don't watch tv or read msm, we are allergic to them.
ValGlass2.0 Tweet: - https://bit.ly/3kpFl9a

YourUniverse

WE ARE JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cGy400L2l5pY/

Where have we heard this before?

I doubt all the guards at the concentration camps were full-on devout Nazis, they were just doing their jobs!

That said this officer appears to be riot police. The real morons are in the mobile forced vaccination units. Just doing their jobs, medically gang raping people.

Somewhat rhetorical but also sincerely looking for an answer, if anyone has one: What value is there in integrity, anymore?

Herbie

There's no doubt about that. It's almost as if Australia is being used as a test case to see how much the "authorities" can get away with.
They got this authority because of the bio security laws which is meant to protect the flora and fauna.

In Australia it’s illegal to protest and if you want to, you have to get permission and the authority’s tell you when and where you can do it. Which renders it pointless

Seven

They got this authority because of the bio security laws which is meant to protect the flora and fauna.

In Australia it’s illegal to protest and if you want to, you have to get permission and the authority’s tell you when and where you can do it. Which renders it pointless

That better explains their situation. Thanks Herbie.

Jinju

No, I do not accept that I have made things worse.
My opinion too, Pina. Keep posting - whole point is to have a healthy debate.
If someone who lives in Australia does not share what is actually going on where they live, that is their prerogative. But it doesn't help the rest of us.
I personally attach a lot more credibility to posts on this forum (first hand or anecdotal) than on social media (I don't follow MSM).

OP
P

Peatness

My opinion too, Pina. Keep posting - whole point is to have a healthy debate.
If someone who lives in Australia does not share what is actually going on where they live, that is their prerogative. But it doesn't help the rest of us.
I personally attach a lot more credibility to posts on this forum (first hand or anecdotal) than on social media (I don't follow MSM).
Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals