Peatness

The above document begins as follows:-

PUBLIC HEALTH ACT 2016 (WA)
INSTRUMENT OF AUTHORISATION
AUTHORISATION TO SUPPLY OR ADMINISTER A POISON
[SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE - COVID VACCINATORS -
CHILD AND ADOLESCENT HEAL TH SERVICE]
(No. 3) 2021

1. I, Dr Andrew Robertson, Chief Health Officer (WA), acting pursuant to sections 197 and 198 of the Public Health Act 2016 (WA) [the Act] that gives power, for the
purposes of emergency management during a public health state of emergency, to authorise a person to supply or administer a poison, hereby authorise the person(s)
occupying the class of position in Column 1 of the attached Schedule to perform the statutory functions in Column 2 of the attached Schedule, subject to the conditions, limitations or restrictions (if any) set out in Column 3 of the attached Schedule.

Attachments

• Authorisation-to-supply-administer-COVID-vaccine-No2-Aus-Defence-Force.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
OP
P

Peatness

Craig Kelly MP worth following on twitter

OP
P

Peatness

We are a group of senior medical doctors and health professionals concerned about the health impacts of the lockdowns used in response to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreaks across Australia.

teds

Forum Supporter

Again @Pina - you’re using this forum as a pure anti-vaccination campaign. Seriously. Look at ALL your posts. While I’m not pro-vacc, the stuff you’re posting is really poorly researched and viewed. When people who are in campaign mode post this ***t it’s just fodder for those who seek to diminish this campaign entirely. In other words- you’re making things worse.

OP
P

Peatness

Again @Pina - you’re using this forum as a pure anti-vaccination campaign. Seriously. Look at ALL your posts. While I’m not pro-vacc, the stuff you’re posting is really poorly researched and viewed. When people who are in campaign mode post this ***t it’s just fodder for those who seek to diminish this campaign entirely. In other words- you’re making things worse.

Yes, I have personal reasons why I focus on vaccines. You've made 2 posts in the last month and both have been to criticise me. Surely, in that time you should have focused on researching and posting more 'appropriate material' if you can do better?. Of all my posts you find these two problematic? What is your focus? Feel free to research and post them when you can be bothered.

A statement from the very people known to be collaborators in manipulating covid hospital numbers? That’s fact checking?

I don't agree that I am making things worse. Our governments are making things worse.

I will not be bullied!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc Sandoz

Yes, I have personal reasons why I focus on vaccines. You've made 2 posts in the last month and both have been to criticise me. Surely, in that time you should have focused on researching and posting more 'appropriate material' if you can do better?. Off all my posts you find these two problematic? What is your focus? Feel free to research and post them when you can be bothered.

I don't agree that I am making things worse. Our governments are making things worse.

I will not be bullied!!!!!!!
Keep on posting, Pina! I for one find them of great value. I don't necessarily accept everything I read as ultimate truth, but find seeing what others are thinking worthwhile in itself. As to those who criticize your postings, instead of relying on simplistic generalizations like saying the stuff you post is poorly researched, they might specify the offending posts and give some evidence to back up their allegations. Otherwise their criticism comes off as mere mindless trolling.

OP
P

Peatness

Keep on posting, Pina! I for one find them of great value. I don't necessarily accept everything I read as ultimate truth, but find seeing what others are thinking worthwhile in itself. As to those who criticize your postings, instead of relying on simplistic generalizations like saying the stuff you post is poorly researched, they might specify the offending posts and give some evidence to back up their allegations. Otherwise their criticism comes off as mere mindless trolling.
Thank you. I'm actually questioning his fact checking skills because there is something rather odd about that statement he posted.

teds

Forum Supporter
Thank you. I'm actually questioning his fact checking skills because there is something rather odd about that statement he posted.
Firstly- check your pronouns. Another excellent view of the assumptions you’re making.
secondly- I certainly don’t wish to feel like you’re being bullied. I apologize if my comments made you feel this way.
I’m speaking from the perspective of someone who is appalled by the direction that society is heading. I also feel that if you’re going to argue against these things that they shouldn’t be tin-hat style types of arguments. As someone in the health field, I have to stand up to deep scrutiny all of the time. I don’t post unless I KNOW something to be true. I don’t speculate. I don’t fan flames bc they suit my narrative.
But, go ahead. I do think your posts make things worse. They stand out to me bc you’re referring to what is happening here in Australia and I’m in the epicenter of that problem. I don’t make comments much anymore unless I really feel compelled to- which your posts have prompted me to do. I’ll leave you to your unbalanced posting!

OP
P

Peatness

Firstly- check your pronouns. Another excellent view of the assumptions you’re making.
secondly- I certainly don’t wish to feel like you’re being bullied. I apologize if my comments made you feel this way.
I’m speaking from the perspective of someone who is appalled by the direction that society is heading. I also feel that if you’re going to argue against these things that they shouldn’t be tin-hat style types of arguments. As someone in the health field, I have to stand up to deep scrutiny all of the time. I don’t post unless I KNOW something to be true. I don’t speculate. I don’t fan flames bc they suit my narrative.
But, go ahead. I do think your posts make things worse. They stand out to me bc you’re referring to what is happening here in Australia and I’m in the epicenter of that problem. I don’t make comments much anymore unless I really feel compelled to- which your posts have prompted me to do. I’ll leave you to your unbalanced posting!
It’s easy to take a cheap shot at me and it’s easy to passively accept a statement from an institution that is behind many atrocities of the supposed Covid crisis. Like I said before feel free to research and post content you deem suitable. Actually, take the time to create the content you wish to see. Fact check the fact checkers too. No, I do not accept that I have made things worse. This crisis is not going to end by you passively accepting human rights violations, and wishful thinking.

Ritchie

View: https://youtu.be/JGRwgc0RAsk

They are protesting the mandatory vaccination program. The construction workers have been told they cannot come to work next week if they haven't had their first vaccination shot. After these protests the government has said they will shut down all construction, apart from state projects, for two weeks. The hypocrisy and tyranny is hard to fathom.

OP
P

Peatness

Media Watch Australia

This organization is funded by the Australian government. So when they are fact checking claims of actors being used in Covid 19 campaign I would say there is conflict of interest. I pulled up these stories linked to the organisation. I make no claims about these stories being true or false.

Unethical ABC Media Watch attacks child abuse victim and whistleblower

Paul Barry reveals salary on Media Watch | TV Tonight

ABC’s Media Watch and host Paul Barry try to rebirth the reputation of disgraced Cardinal George Pell

ABC’s Media Watch shows journalists are ‘blind to facts’

ABC ‘misusing your tax dollars’ on Media Watch with Paul Barry

News Corp slams ABC’s Media Watch

ABC loses child abuse victims' support after 'repulsive' Media Watch attack on Fiona Barnett

Doc Sandoz

It’s easy to take a cheap shot at me and it’s easy to passively accept a statement from an institution that is behind many atrocities of the supposed Covid crisis. Like I said before feel free to research and post content you deem suitable. Actually, take the time to create the content you wish to see. Fact check the fact checkers too. No, I do not accept that I have made things worse. This crisis is not going to end by you passively accepting human rights violations, and wishful thinking.
Once again, this person does not cite the alleged "tin hat" arguments, just makes a blanket accusation. As it is impossible to refute a generalization, this is a good example of a safe-for-the-accuser, Catch-22 rhetorical style.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals