Australia? Why so Psycho?

alephx

Not sure what the implications of this change means. The story caught my eye

Hmmm this is pretty interesting. Possible scenario is the government trying to limit crypto (and cash even) transactions for real estate; not an expert on AU laws. It's not clear what is being supposedly "fixed" by this abolition.

I love the language, "progressing NSW to 100% electronic lodgement [...]".

Hysteric

They have destroyed the economy. They are blackmailing business to be vaccinated so they can open and go back to work. They are saying that only vaccinated people will be allowed to use non critical services so if you aren't not vaccinated you cannot go to shops or the restaurants and bars or sporting events. A facebook page was started by like minded businesses who will refuse to adhere to the Govt's draconian rules and serve everyone garnered over 100000 members in record time was taken down and then re-instated hours later.

They have now mandated that police be vaccinated or they will be stood down. This will be a good thing as it will thin the ranks giving them less ability's when it comes to enforcement.

The economy will be the real catalyst for galvanizing the population against the Govt especially when house prices begin to fall.

hei

Hmmm this is pretty interesting. Possible scenario is the government trying to limit crypto (and cash even) transactions for real estate; not an expert on AU laws. It's not clear what is being supposedly "fixed" by this abolition.

I love the language, "progressing NSW to 100% electronic lodgement [...]".
I don't think it seems very interesting. The government land registry (actually they sold it to a private company to pay for a football stadium jfl) is the only source of real estate ownership information and you can't transfer property otherwise because the registered owner is the owner until a new owner is registered. There's no such thing as having title because you dug up some random bits of paper that say you're the owner of such-and-such a piece of land. Eliminating paper certificates is probably just to save money.

Herbie

They have destroyed the economy. They are blackmailing business to be vaccinated so they can open and go back to work. They are saying that only vaccinated people will be allowed to use non critical services so if you aren't not vaccinated you cannot go to shops or the restaurants and bars or sporting events. A facebook page was started by like minded businesses who will refuse to adhere to the Govt's draconian rules and serve everyone garnered over 100000 members in record time was taken down and then re-instated hours later.

They have now mandated that police be vaccinated or they will be stood down. This will be a good thing as it will thin the ranks giving them less ability's when it comes to enforcement.

The economy will be the real catalyst for galvanizing the population against the Govt especially when house prices begin to fall.
The house prices will fall when they stop printing money

Hysteric

Not necessarily. If The Fed begins to taper and we see bond yields rise like the should all bets are off. At the moment the banks here do not seem to be clearing their loan books of delinquent mortgages so when they are forced to look out.

hei

Australia's system of government has really been democratic totalitarianism for some time before covid. The people are required to vote in every election, but the only thing that changes is who benefits from the corruption.

They are forcing anyone who wants to have a job to get it with the "lockouts" policy -- guess which employees will be fired when the government declares a "lockout" and only some people can't go to work. The stated purpose of "lockouts" is to punish freeloaders so I predict rolling lockouts will start as soon as possible. They have become very adept at using public health orders to punish people and won't miss this opportunity they have created.

OP
P

Peatness

When I first read this statement by haidut I made a note of it because I felt it articulated what I’ve failed to communicate to some on this forum.

"I still don't understand why people keep bickering about LEFT vs. RIGHT when it is all about power/corruption/militarism/war vs. independence/freedom/life. We have plenty of examples of both left and right being capable of the former and also of the latter. Once a power structure reaches critical mass/capabilities, it becomes a magnet for corrupted/psychotic individuals. And once they take over, the political regime becomes nothing more than a puppet show, to placate the masses. And for some reason this charade seems to work its "magic" on at least half of the population in developed countries..."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals