Australia? Why so Psycho?

Herbie

Yeah where my father lives is in full lockdown now is Australia and he cannot visit my grandmother in the nursing home and I asked him how did you end up in lockdown and he said because some youngsters had a party at a beach and spread it.

It’s easy to use young people as a scape goats.

teds

Forum Supporter
OP
P

Peatness

un

Unfortunately, people posting this BS is what gives pro-vaccers the ammunition required to refer to us as crazy. The headline (clickbait) is patently false in it's statement as well as the implications.
Hardly, they have plenty of ammunition. It’s called lies, propaganda, brain washing, and corruption of the highest order. If this is false then provide evidence and please feel free to post. While you are busy fact checking don’t forget people are dying because of being poisoned

OP
P

Peatness

Under the Wire - Dr Rima Laibow of the Natural Solutions Foundation​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CCXhxA0662la/

In 2009 Dr Laibow made a video predicting the plandemic. Here, August 2021, she discusses pandemic, Covid, and vaccine transmission. Interview starts around 15mins

Last edited by a moderator:

FitnessMike

I for one have no idea why the AUSTRALIAN authorities of all people would be acting in such a downright CRIMINAL fash...

Ah.

Never mind.
Isnt it because vaccination rate is low? Also, why vaccination rate in Australia is low?

Herbie

Isnt it because vaccination rate is low? Also, why vaccination rate in Australia is low?
Because they closed the country off so there was very little risk of people contracting covid so what is the point of being vaccinated?

And Australians in recent times have had low trust for politicians, that could contribute.

OP
P

Peatness

Spud

It’s ****88 here. We as a nation are a product of not only convicts but their jailers too. Cops here are macing teens, arresting pregnant women for talking about protests online, arresting and fining people for not wearing masks in minor risk areas.

Herbie

It’s ****88 here. We as a nation are a product of not only convicts but their jailers too. Cops here are macing teens, arresting pregnant women for talking about protests online, arresting and fining people for not wearing masks in minor risk areas.
Yeah I agree. I was born in Sydney and later moved to South Australia and it’s very different there because it was free settled by the English and not built as a penal colony like NSW.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals