Australia COVID Lockdowns are cover for China Market crash?

Drareg

We have suspected on here covid19 was used as cover to bail banks and big industry out, we seen the issues in the REPO market in September 2019 which was basically a bailout, when the lockdowns were announced the market crashed, controlled demolition of sorts and another wealth transfer in the trillions to big banks courtesy of the tax payer.

Now the biggest real estate group in China Evergrande has defaulted, real estate development in China uses Aussie steel and a large chunk of Aussie markets are reliant on China, Australia is regional in its control so it would be interesting to correlate lockdown areas in Aus to industries that may be heavily reliant on China.
This impending default was known about for while now by those at the top.

It would be interesting to see how bailouts develop in Aus after this, I know they did some state bailouts and university bailouts earlier in year with lockdowns.

As a side note lockdown bailout money for universities would explain why so many academics hysterically supported lockdowns IMO.

I’m not sure about the broader geopolitics here either, the pact between the UK, USA and Australia in relation to nuclear submarines this week was interesting, France are suspending ambassadors because of this, what’s going on here? It’s clearly aimed at China.

Anyone from Australia with additional info?

J.R.K

We have suspected on here covid19 was used as cover to bail banks and big industry out, we seen the issues in the REPO market in September 2019 which was basically a bailout, when the lockdowns were announced the market crashed, controlled demolition of sorts and another wealth transfer in the trillions to big banks courtesy of the tax payer.

Now the biggest real estate group in China Evergrande has defaulted, real estate development in China uses Aussie steel and a large chunk of Aussie markets are reliant on China, Australia is regional in its control so it would be interesting to correlate lockdown areas in Aus to industries that may be heavily reliant on China.
This impending default was known about for while now by those at the top.

It would be interesting to see how bailouts develop in Aus after this, I know they did some state bailouts and university bailouts earlier in year with lockdowns.

As a side note lockdown bailout money for universities would explain why so many academics hysterically supported lockdowns IMO.

I’m not sure about the broader geopolitics here either, the pact between the UK, USA and Australia in relation to nuclear submarines this week was interesting, France are suspending ambassadors because of this, what’s going on here? It’s clearly aimed at China.

Anyone from Australia with additional info?
I have no real knowledge on the topic, but it should be interesting. Reiner Fuellmich made the comment that Europe is broke and that is why there is such a heavy push for the vaccine.
But it would seem plausible that the pandemic was meant to run cover for all these economic failures, in order to keep the herd calm.

Doc Sandoz

I have no real knowledge on the topic, but it should be interesting. Reiner Fuellmich made the comment that Europe is broke and that is why there is such a heavy push for the vaccine.
But it would seem plausible that the pandemic was meant to run cover for all these economic failures, in order to keep the herd calm.
Please elucidate the connection between Europe being broke and the vaxx push. I'm guessing to kill off the retirees so their pensions don't have to be paid?

Herbie

I’m from Australia. The South Pole used to be located in Western Australia and that is where they mine all the really good iron ore to ship to China for steel production and is a huge money maker for Australia as long as China is making steel for buildings.
Australia stopped factories so there isn’t much else to do but export minerals.

The university’s got bailed because a lot of students are Chinese and they stopped coming because of Covid.

The number one travel destination for Chinese people is Sydney Australia.

There has been this tension politically because Australia seems to be pushed and pulled between US and China. A reason for Australia having a housing bubble is because the Chinese buy a lot of real estate, farms, ports etc.

Australia is pretty reliant on China doing well.

J.R.K

Please elucidate the connection between Europe being broke and the vaxx push. I'm guessing to kill off the retirees so their pensions don't have to be paid?
This information is something that Reiner Fuellmich revealed in one of his updates, I will try to find the link. I think the pensions may play a role, David Martin mentioned that the insurance industry has a lot of annuities coming due by 2030 (a year frequently mentioned by the WEF coincidentally), but they do not have the cash available for the payout. The only hitch in the get along that I have with that theory is that wouldn’t the insurance companies need to pay out the cash to the surviving family members in the wills, or the beneficiaries?
I suppose that might explain the need to get all the younger kids treated as well.

Kozak

WA is not in lockdown because they ship shitloads of iron ore to china. Same as Brasil, yet the price of iron ore was very high. Building industry does not use that much steel. What else is in high demand these days - microchips.
Now comes the question:

What industry uses a lot of steel and electronics?

Kozak

I can tell you exactly when china will attack (probably Taiwan) - when covid BS stops working in the US.
When majority of people in the US realize covid is a pile of ***t - china will start a war to "channel" peoples' anger and keep its friends at power in the US.

Chimerica, Chimerica!!! :):

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I’m from Australia. The South Pole used to be located in Western Australia and that is where they mine all the really good iron ore to ship to China for steel production and is a huge money maker for Australia as long as China is making steel for buildings.
Australia stopped factories so there isn’t much else to do but export minerals.

The university’s got bailed because a lot of students are Chinese and they stopped coming because of Covid.

The number one travel destination for Chinese people is Sydney Australia.

There has been this tension politically because Australia seems to be pushed and pulled between US and China. A reason for Australia having a housing bubble is because the Chinese buy a lot of real estate, farms, ports etc.

Australia is pretty reliant on China doing well.
Thanks, I seen the Canadian fraud trudeau claims he is banning foreign investment in homes, said investment is mainly China also, it just so happens he had an election coming up and survived, let’s see if he actually does it.

University‘s outside of STEM have become a scam, they need to downsize, most western nations are taking thousands of migrants because they will pay for university, outside high skilled migrants for STEM this contributes very little, 99% of PHD‘s in social science are a joke, many other courses could be thought on the job like the old days.

I heard someone mention today that China has stockpiles of steel, iron etc to last a long time, I’m not sure what they were doing if that’s the case, we could speculate and say they were building a bubble in other economies for said resources, it’s unlikely IMO, we just don’t know.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I can tell you exactly when china will attack (probably Taiwan) - when covid BS stops working in the US.
When majority of people in the US realize covid is a pile of ***t - china will start a war to "channel" peoples' anger and keep its friends at power in the US.

Chimerica, Chimerica!!! :):
Taiwan is definitely in an interesting geopolitical situation, they had lower PCR amplification for covid19 from the start because the west couldn’t afford a shutdown of microprocessors, the fourth industrial revolution is built around electronics so the west will have to defend Taiwan, it’s that or trust China won’t stop the semi conductor industry there, Taiwan may also threaten to sabotage the industry if the west don’t intervene, they don’t want to be a part of China.

Its baffling how the west have become so reliant on Taiwan for microprocessors, did nobody in big tech not sound the alarm years ago? When you keep in mind the ruling class want to digitize all of us this doesn’t make sense.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Could this be another piece of the puzzle?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA2KaEKs1LA

I’m not sure what any nation or coalition will gain from this, it may be another faux Cold War, it seems china will have a lot of influence in Afghanistan, it’s like the USA handed it to them, the withdrawal of troops could also be to deploy them elsewhere which would be in chinas direction it seems.
It’s difficult to know.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

This is what I believe, it’s always been financial, the ECB printed 1 trillion and the media pumped the narrative it would not be enough, it was to create the illusion the ECB are too frugal, it’s quite the opposite, the ECB have been buying up toxic assets from banks for years including useless derivatives contracts many from 2008, this is far more than 1 trillion IMO. Nobody seems to cover the ECB as much as they do the FED.

The digitalization of the public via vaccine passes would be helpful to monitor people if an outright collapse of banks is necessary to bring in a central bank digital currency, there will be bail in’s and people will loose their savings, this will enrage Europeans

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom