Atrantil For SIBO - Anyone Have Experience?

L

lollipop

After @Koveras posted the interview Chris Kresser (same as link above), at really just when I was having a flare up from stress, I ordered some from Amazon.

I have taken 1 1/2 days of doses thus far and I would say 70% better from my flare up. Impressive results. I have not had this kind of flare up in a long time but sometimes life just happens.

Must say I am impressed and feel worth the try. I do not like the excipients, and that is not a game stopper for me. Also I will not need to be on a long time. Might use a maintenance dose every now and then once this flare up settles.

Will go through a bottle and see. I will make note of how long it takes to become symptom free.

@MigFon and @nikkmm, hope this helps. This is an old thread...

MigFon

After @Koveras posted the interview Chris Kresser (same as link above), at really just when I was having a flare up from stress, I ordered some from Amazon.

I have taken 1 1/2 days of doses thus far and I would say 70% better from my flare up. Impressive results. I have not had this kind of flare up in a long time but sometimes life just happens.

Must say I am impressed and feel worth the try. I do not like the excipients, and that is not a game stopper for me. Also I will not need to be on a long time. Might use a maintenance dose every now and then once this flare up settles.

Will go through a bottle and see. I will make note of how long it takes to become symptom free.

Thank you for your feedback, Lisa.

Koveras

I questioned them about the titanium dioxide previously and provided some information on the potential harms. They said at the time they did not they think there were any harms but they would be removing it in following batches due to customer feedback/requests - then updated a few months later to say that had been done. I'm not sure if the photos/information on various resellers pages has been updated yet or if some of them are holding old stock.

Koveras

After @KoverasI have taken 1 1/2 days of doses thus far and I would say 70% better from my flare up. Impressive results. I have not had this kind of flare up in a long time but sometimes life just happens.

What dose did you use?

I believe in the interview he says most patients improved with the standard 2 capsules a day, although some needed 2x2 caps/day and some needed 3x2 caps/day for a time for the best results.

Of course, it gets expensive quickly with the higher doses and the size of the bottle depending on the time needed to resolve the issues.

L

lollipop

What dose did you use?

I believe in the interview he says most patients improved with the standard 2 capsules a day, although some needed 2x2 caps/day and some needed 3x2 caps/day for a time for the best results.

Of course, it gets expensive quickly with the higher doses and the size of the bottle depending on the time needed to resolve the issues.
Hi @Koveras

I used 2 capsules with meals (3x a day). Very effective. This morning feel even better yet. I think long term might be expensive at this dosage. Truly I do not think it would be needed for most to use long term. VERY effective.

Also my batch had no titanium dioxide. Maybe one day fully clean excipients. I will write a review suggesting that.

Appreciating you posting that. Good stuff Koveras.

inthedark

Hi @Koveras

I used 2 capsules with meals (3x a day). Very effective. This morning feel even better yet. I think long term might be expensive at this dosage. Truly I do not think it would be needed for most to use long term. VERY effective.

Also my batch had no titanium dioxide. Maybe one day fully clean excipients. I will write a review suggesting that.

Appreciating you posting that. Good stuff Koveras.

Are you still taking Atrantil? Or did it mitigate your symptoms long term?

L

lollipop

Are you still taking Atrantil? Or did it mitigate your symptoms long term?
No I am no longer taking it. It helped immensely in the short term. I think it was one piece in a long journey of healing. Things have resolved themselves in my upper GI to about 99%. Occasionally I notice problems and I have the tools to handle it. To answer your question more specifically: great short term relief, a contributing factor to long term healing even though I did not take long term.

inthedark

No I am no longer taking it. It helped immensely in the short term. I think it was one piece in a long journey of healing. Things have resolved themselves in my upper GI to about 99%. Occasionally I notice problems and I have the tools to handle it. To answer your question more specifically: great short term relief, a contributing factor to long term healing even though I did not take long term.
Thanks!