Ate eggs and bacon and got massive anxiety, tight muscles, and room was slightly spinning?

HeyThere

Ate eggs and bacon and got massive anxiety, insanely tight muscles, and room was slightly spinning. Instinctively I drank a Coke and it seemed to help within a minute to calm things down. Everything passed in about 10 long minutes.

Not sure this was an allergic reaction as I had no itching nor swelling of any kind.

Any ideas?

supercoolguy

Ate eggs and bacon and got massive anxiety, insanely tight muscles, and room was slightly spinning. Instinctively I drank a Coke and it seemed to help within a minute to calm things down. Everything passed in about 10 long minutes.

Not sure this was an allergic reaction as I had no itching nor swelling of any kind.

Any ideas?
Used to get that years ago. Same foods even.
Try raising your Blood Sugar 10-15min prior to a protein meal.

Wait you already answered your own question, "I drank a Coke"

Juat sip on one prior.

EJG2112

I always have orange juice with bacon and or eggs, it just seems to go together nicely, nutritionally as well. (BTW, Whole Foods makes the BEST, sweetest OJ I have found yet) Tight muscles can be a sign of magnesium and or potassium deficiency. Best natural source of those tend to be fruits and vegetables. I need a balance of protein, carbs and fat at each meal, or I feel "off", Usually that is just a feeling of being completely unsatisfied by the meal. I could never do a carnivore diet, but I also feel icky eating or drinking carbs without protein. Excessive histamine usually leaves me feeling itchy. Maybe there is an issue here with your potassium / sodium balance. Most people get plenty of salt and not nearly enough potassium. It's not usually that the salt intake needs to be reduced, just that the potassium intake needs to be increased. My favorite source is coconut water, orange juice, bananas. Potatoes are also a very good source if they agree with you. I do not recommend potassium supplements. Magnesium is the only vitamin or mineral supplement that has ever made me feel better and not worse. I've read about more than a few here who have similar experiences with taking supplements.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

Very, very interesting replies!

- I did notice a slight weird blood sugar drop after I ate it, like I was hungrier in a weird way. I thought maybe it was the Taurine in the Eggs since I once took Taurine and it made me go almost crazy, even with a tiny bit at night. Never took it again.

- I took a hair analysis test years back and she mentioned "protein issues", so you may be onto something. I've tried taking Ensure protein drinks and they can also make me feel really off and badly.

- I have been working on my electrolytes Potassium/Magnesium/Sodium balance for the past 2 weeks actually, funny that was mentioned. I have been taking Magnesium Chloride in powder form, and Drip Drop packets for the Potassium if I feel the Mag is making me feel off balance. Taking Potassium always made me feel way worse, so I tread lightly. It's weird because I can take a Drip Drop and feel amazing, but sometimes I take it and feel worse. I take them off and on, haven't for years now I'm trying again as I do have chronic dehydration issues.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

See, this is why I ask these things in forums such as this. I want to know the WHY so I can try to fix it. Doctors are useless unfortunately. Can you imagine I go to Kaiser Permanente and say "I felt so-and-so when I ate eggs and bacon"? They'd scoff and tell me to just stop eating it, or prescribe me something completely unrelated to the actual issue.

Thanks to their kosher diet of soybeans, corn oil, and cigarette butts, modern pork and poultry have a fatty acid profile equivalent to vegetable oil. In chicken eggs this also translates to a higher arachidonic acid content, making them one of the most potently inflammatory foods you could eat.

I recall Ray mentioning in an interview he wouldn’t eat poultry more than once every ten days, as well as limiting his egg consumption to one a day Faustisn bargain just for a source of cholesterol. In another interview, Ray reported that he would fry his bacon in refined coconut oil to reduce the PUFA content.

Additionally, the nitrates in bacon and avidin in egg whites can also be detrimental to health, as well as the high histamine content as others have mentioned earlier in the thread.

In my case, this translates to only consuming bacon and eggs once every couple weeks or on a special occasion, and feeling like death for the rest of the day when I do.

Runenight201

Thanks to their kosher diet of soybeans, corn oil, and cigarette butts, modern pork and poultry have a fatty acid profile equivalent to vegetable oil. In chicken eggs this also translates to a higher arachidonic acid content, making them one of the most potently inflammatory foods you could eat.

I recall Ray mentioning in an interview he wouldn’t eat poultry more than once every ten days, as well as limiting his egg consumption to one a day Faustisn bargain just for a source of cholesterol. In another interview, Ray reported that he would fry his bacon in refined coconut oil to reduce the PUFA content.

Additionally, the nitrates in bacon and avidin in egg whites can also be detrimental to health, as well as the high histamine content as others have mentioned earlier in the thread.

In my case, this translates to only consuming bacon and eggs once every couple weeks or on a special occasion, and feeling like death for the rest of the day when I do.

What are some safe animals to be consuming? I feel you on the eggs I tried eating some this morning and the paranoia began to build so I threw em out

The fat of ruminant animals such as cows and sheep has a much better ratio of saturated fat to PUFA when the animal is eating its evolutionary adapted diet of grass, but since most farmers now force-feed them corn I don’t know how much of a benefit there is over pork.

The bottom line is to eat grass finished beef whenever its available and you can afford it. That’s grass finished, not grass fed. Grass fed is a weasel phrase greedy farmers use when they feed the cow grass for only a portion of its life before switching it over to corn. The term grass finish signifies an animal has subsisted on grass (and milk, also rich in saturated fat) for the entirety of its life.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals