Asymptotic COVID + Fails To Infect 455 Contacts

Peatogenic

The study actually could appear to support extreme quarantine and mask use, which all participants took part in.

Gone Peating

The study actually could appear to support extreme quarantine and mask use, which all participants took part in.

How exactly has anyone been "quarantining" when people go to grocery stores all the time, handle mail that's been handled by countless other people and still leave their houses and interact with other people albeit at a much lesser scale

Also, it's a scientific fact that viruses and bacteria can still get through those masks

Peatogenic

How exactly has anyone been "quarantining" when people go to grocery stores all the time, handle mail that's been handled by countless other people and still leave their houses and interact with other people albeit at a much lesser scale

Also, it's a scientific fact that viruses and bacteria can still get through those masks

Careful, careful...im not opposing the study...so don't be so dogmatic...im simply showing that the participants were under medical quarantine...

There are many who get COVID who practice social distancing and mask wearing, but all 455 participants here did not. So it adds strength to the idea that asymptomatic carriers have less virus to transmit.

Gone Peating

Careful, careful...im not opposing the study...so don't be so dogmatic...im simply showing that the participants were under medical quarantine...

There are many who get COVID who practice social distancing and mask wearing, but all 455 participants here did not. So it adds strength to the idea that asymptomatic carriers have less virus to transmit.

How am I being dogmatic by asking valid questions

Peatogenic

How am I being dogmatic by asking valid questions

You're not being dogmatic for asking valid questions, you're being dogmatic for questioning a valid variable of the study I was addressing which does not reflect the average quarantine/social distancing/mask wearing. At the same time, I addressed the fact that many people still get the virus while following all the rules.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

The title should obviously say asymptomatic, typo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals