Astronomers Report They’ve Detected The Amino Acid Glycine In The Atmosphere Of Venus

X3CyO

:raypeatcoffee
Peat approved

sugarisgreat

Here is a real photo of Venus.
It is a wandering star, not terra firma. None of the "planets" are-including the moon.
Nasa is an intelligence operation started by Jack Parsons (satanist) and Gislene Maxwell's family (child trafficker).

Attachments

• ERBlJIIW4AAhPjX-1.png
    ERBlJIIW4AAhPjX-1.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 48

TheSir

It is a wandering star, not terra firma. None of the "planets" are-including the moon.
Nasa is an intelligence operation started by Jack Parsons (satanist) and Gislene Maxwell's family (child trafficker).
Venus/the morning star/Lucifer is what originally threw Earth & Mars off the Saturn polar configuration. Hence fall of Saturn/Satan from heaven/the highest point in the sky (from our perspective):

ffcc257af2cab055d6eeafb1a4357256.jpg b6298aa8fa4d0d22209e8e5b1c1eb030.jpg

Jing

Nice to see someone awake to their lies.

GelatinGoblin

Thelema occultist and foreign migrant bureaucrat* :)

TheSir

Can you guys expand on this? Are you saying the Bible is describing astronomical events?
All ancient mythology is. The same stories are told in different contexts all around the world. The only thing uniting these places is what the people saw above them in the skies.

Very interesting ideas in this documentary:

shine

Can you guys expand on this? Are you saying the Bible is describing astronomical events?

Did you watch Zeitgeist? The first part explains a lot about this matter.

Starts at around 13:15.

Rand56

This fits right in with what you're saying...

National Aeronautics and Space Administration = 666

NASA = 35

Satan = 35

Last edited:

Summer

All ancient mythology is. The same stories are told in different contexts all around the world. The only thing uniting these places is what the people saw above them in the skies.

Very interesting ideas in this documentary:

Thanks I’ll check it out.

Did you watch Zeitgeist? The first part explains a lot about this matter.

Starts at around 13:15.

I’ll check it out. I remember I saw parts of it many years ago and a lot of it has been debunked but I do believe religions and myths have a heavy focus on astronomy. The things ancient people were able to see without modern technology really makes me think there was other-worldly involvement or that civilizations have come and gone many times over.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals