Asthma and Pfizer booster vaccine

Paulos

Hi all,
I would really welcome any thoughts on incidence of ongoing asthma and / or persistent tickly cough starting a couple of weeks since having the Pfizer booster?

Firstly I want to stress I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anti vaxxer at all.

I had the said booster in late November and literally out of the blue I've had persistent moderate asthma since then, accompanied by a cough. I've also been consistently producing nasty (infected??) phlegm. (Sorry as I appreciate this sounds gross). There were no dietary, environmental or physiological changes I can pin down around that time so the vaccine seems to be the only potential trigger. Anecdotally I've heard of others who've had short term problems but cleared up fairly quickly.

My GP (UK) seems to think it's non-causal asthma and prescribed the usual inhalers and not open to anything else.

I really would welcome anyone's experience, in particular is this it forever or does this effect wane over time. Has anyone advice on other protocols, treatments which may have been effective. I appreciate the vaccine might not be the reason and something else might have happened....whatever that might have been.

To be honest it's 2 1/2 months now and I'm getting a bit worried.

Many thanks to anyone who replies.

I posted this on my "The Real Vax Reason" thread hoping to get you some answers. I don't know much about undoing vaccine damage or much about asthma. My grandmother died from an asthma attack so I wouldn't want to give wrong advice. Hopefully getting this out of the "unanswered" posts and into circulation will get you some help.

JohnHafterson

@Paulos

There are some posts in Reddit r/CovidVaccinated about vaccines aggravating existing asthma or causing it temporarily with most cases resolving with or without treatment.

My guess is you have some residual inflammation perhaps immune system being a little skewed/off kilter from vaccine.

Will probably fade with time.

You could give strong ginger/ginger tea with cinnamon added. They work in combination with a similar mechanism of action as budesonide lowering airway inflammation, opening up airways/bronchioles, lowering cytokines/Leukotriene/etc.

I've read ginger can shift the Th1/Th2 balance.

I always use the combo and it really opens things up and makes it easier to breather and knocks out throat issues like pain, scratchiness, etc.

My guess is it will improve.

Last edited:

David PS

To be honest it's 2 1/2 months now and I'm getting a bit worried.
It is important to maintain a positive attitude and not spiral down the worry-hole. Healing takes time. The attached video starts with a nice visual showing how much vascular healing took place in lungs of a patient after 9 months of healing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LONbpI3bDg

I have found NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) to be very helpful in resolving breathing issues. It is becoming difficult to find NAC here in the US, but it is still available. You might consider trying it while you continue to wait for your respiratory system to regenerate.

OP
P

Paulos

It is important to maintain a positive attitude and not spiral down the worry-hole. Healing takes time. The attached video starts with a nice visual showing how much vascular healing took place in lungs of a patient after 9 months of healing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LONbpI3bDg

I have found NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) to be very helpful in resolving breathing issues. It is becoming difficult to find NAC here in the US, but it is still available. You might consider trying it while you continue to wait for your respiratory system to regenerate.

David, I've just watched the video in your post. That's absolutely fascinating.

And thanks for the rabbit hole heads up. Yes to be honest it's something I am prone to.

Thanks for taking the time to reply - greatly appreciated. All the best.

OP
P

Paulos

@Paulos

There are some posts in Reddit r/CovidVaccinated about vaccines aggravating existing asthma or causing it temporarily with most cases resolving with or without treatment.

My guess is you have some residual inflammation perhaps immune system being a little skewed/off kilter from vaccine.

Will probably fade with time.

You could give strong ginger/ginger tea with cinnamon added. They work in combination with a similar mechanism of action as budesonide lowering airway inflammation, opening up airways/bronchioles, lowering cytokines/Leukotriene/etc.

I've read ginger can shift the Th1/Th2 balance.

I always use the combo and it really opens things up and makes it easier to breather and knocks out throat issues like pain, scratchiness, etc.

My guess is it will improve.
Thanks John. That's reassuring and helpful.

GorillaHead

I can tell you that my entire family and myself who isn’t vaxxed have suddenly developed breathing issues this year. Every time I go to sleep. And wake up. I have a tight wheezing chest and an itchy chin. Never had this problem. I thought it was the cat but then I went and slept in a whole different are no cats. Same issue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals