Assorted news

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also wondering what could possibly be the idea with this article from the New York Times..?

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1633131572638482433?s=46&t=FO5wyjeETIsXNwqUmv2o2Q

My guess is simple distraction from the ongoing economic collapse, J6 footage, the Hersh report, etc. Also, an obvious (and expected) attempt to throw Ukraine under the bus, while US also knowing that nothing will come out of any investigation of such a phantom bombing group that they claim is apparently "Ukrainian", but the Ukrainian government has no knowledge about. So, if a Ukrainian, phantom, govt-trained group really did it, the only way for this to happen is as a blackops unit, under the direction/training of CIA/military or other Western powers (UK?). Ukraine does not have the know-how or experience to pull off such a special op. Plausible deniability for both West and Ukraine, though Ukraine can still get thrown under the bus, if needed...and it looks like the latter happened, though it probably won't stick.
Finally, as your previous posts suggests - could also be a distraction for the upcoming CBDC in the US, though I think the CBDC will happen in Europe first as UK has already announced its planned roll out.

David PS

The US government is willing to latch on to any conspiracy theory that does not involve them. :): The US media will amplify the correctness of the Ukrainian connection to the attack. (Just a jaded prediction at this point in time.)

This Twitter thread discusses the logistics of the attack.

View: https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1633149878154182656
Fqpu2ctXsAcAb7a

Last edited:

Peatress

Please no.
Is anyone connecting the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones with an absolute upturn in evil? Something was released at a whole other level.
I think the bag was made a few years ago - perhaps 2016. However, I think something has changed - a new evil has emerged.

Momma

I think the bag was made a few years ago - perhaps 2016. However, I think something has changed - a new evil has emerged.
Looks like the PETA one is to emphasize a point; not real. However the Indonesian one is legit. Thx for all your awesome posts.

Momma

Stock market thread needed. Lots going on.

Regina

orpheus

Seems the USDC narrative is picking up steam with the recent bank failures. This Vivek guy mentioned it as something he's staunchly against on this Tucker segment. Not sure how much I trust him given his background, wondering what you guys make of him.

-Luke-

Back
Top Bottom