Asprin solution for mpb?

dq139

Hey everybody,
Ive been looking for an alternative to minoxidil to combat the stress related hairloss on my temples. I think minoxidil is unhealthy and Aspirin would work in a similar way without the Nitric oxide boost. I'm working on fixing my diet & trying to minimize stress as much as possible. But I also want a natural topical supplement. I tried solban for a little while on my scalp, but its expensive for me. I have left over Asprin crystalized powder. Would mixing a certain dosage of it with alcohol & water yield close to the same results as minoxidil?

Thanks for the help.

OP
D

dq139

Hey everybody,
Ive been looking for an alternative to minoxidil to combat the stress related hairloss on my temples. I think minoxidil is unhealthy and Aspirin would work in a similar way without the Nitric oxide boost. I'm working on fixing my diet & trying to minimize stress as much as possible. But I also want a natural topical supplement. I tried solban for a little while on my scalp, but its expensive for me. I have left over Asprin crystalized powder. Would mixing a certain dosage of it with alcohol & water yield close to the same results as minoxidil?

Thanks for the help.
Bump

DrJ

It's really easy and cheap to make your own solban. Just do that. You can use a cheap vodka and dilute it by half with water to obtain a 20% ethanol solution as solvent. You already have aspirin powder so just get a little niacinamide powder and then the caffeine pills in the capsule form that are pure caffeine. Take apart the capsules to get the pure caffeine powder and voila.

OP
D

dq139

It's really easy and cheap to make your own solban. Just do that. You can use a cheap vodka and dilute it by half with water to obtain a 20% ethanol solution as solvent. You already have aspirin powder so just get a little niacinamide powder and then the caffeine pills in the capsule form that are pure caffeine. Take apart the capsules to get the pure caffeine powder and voila.
Yeah that sounds doable..What dosages of aspirin caffeine & niacinamide should I use to get results?..i don't want to use too much and hurt myself or too little & not get results ya know

DrJ

@dq139 For 60mL. Can scale for other sizes.

So, in container, 60mL:
-2400mg niacinamide
-600mg caffeine
-600mg aspirin

20% ethanol, rest: distilled water
(30mL vodka, 30mL water)

Ras

Hey everybody,

Thanks for the help.
Whenever you want to try a topical substance for hairloss, first visit any of the hairloss forums and search there for your idea. Odds are that at least one person has tried it, and it didn't work. If aspirin was working well for a significant number of people, you'd probably already know.

OP
D

dq139

Whenever you want to try a topical substance for hairloss, first visit any of the hairloss forums and search there for your idea. Odds are that at least one person has tried it, and it didn't work. If aspirin was working well for a significant number of people, you'd probably already know.
I have looked at the hair loss forum extensively. But your right I guess. The thing is if minoxidil works by increasing blood flow wouldn't aspirin do that in a safer way?..i get receeding at the temples when my galea gets tight from cortisol I guess. Even doing head stands for a few minutes loosens my galea/temples up and I stop shedding. So in reality it all comes down to micro circulation right? Whether dht actually plays a role in it or not who knows. I think high cortisol/adrenaline & too high Dht are tied together. Dht at high normal ranges actually gives you a thick youthfull hairline. (I tried taking pure DHT steroids once & actually noticed my hair getting wavy/curly like in my youth). Too bad its too expensive to take regularly.

OP
D

dq139

@dq139 For 60mL. Can scale for other sizes.

So, in container, 60mL:
-2400mg niacinamide
-600mg caffeine
-600mg aspirin

20% ethanol, rest: distilled water
(30mL vodka, 30mL water)
I would want to put it in a 8 oz. Container which is 236.5 or 237 mL to make it even. How do you figure out the dosages for that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals