Asprin/Coconut Oil Enema Potential Solution For Fungus

Sam321

So I haven't seen any threads on here that address this, but have heard both coconut oil and aspirin could work wonders on fungus. The only problem being they are mostly absorbed before they hit the colon.

1. Would there be any draw backs to doing an aspirin and/or coconut oil enema?
2. If no, what would effective dosages possibly look like.

Thanks in advance.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Aspirin can be hard on the stomach so I wouldn’t try that , but coconut oil might be ok, but I don’t know.

reaching

I am sure some people use coconut oil as lube. There should be some testimonials on that.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Aspirin can be hard on the stomach so I wouldn’t try that , but coconut oil might be ok, but I don’t know.
I don't think shooting aspirin up your **** will make it to your stomach though...

T

TheBeard

Huge risk of aspirin overdose.
How much would your colon absorb compared to your gut?

rei

Huge risk of aspirin overdose.
How much would your colon absorb compared to your gut?
eh? oral bioavailability is 50% so if you don't go crazy with the dosage that is certainly not a risk.

Coconut oil works in combination with enema, i even read somewhere a case report where someone with terminal rectal cancer injected coconut oil daily (not enema) and it healed.

T

TheBeard

eh? oral bioavailability is 50% so if you don't go crazy with the dosage that is certainly not a risk.

Coconut oil works in combination with enema, i even read somewhere a case report where someone with terminal rectal cancer injected coconut oil daily (not enema) and it healed.

and colon bioavailability is...?

yerrag

I'm not keen on the use of coconut oil as anti-fungal. I could be wrong, but I feed my koi coconut flesh, and I've seen fungus proliferate when mature coconut flesh accumulate. Sure, coconut oil is anti-bacterial, but remember that penicillin came from molds, so it is possible that coconut oil may be conducive for fungus.

Filosofy

Thought about aspirin but holding off till I know of someone who has actually done it.

Coconut oil enemas are a staple for me. 2-3 tbsps in 1 gallon of distilled water and one is Good. Everyone should get comfortable with enemas.

WonMore

Apparently it's not an easy task to overdose on aspirin, even by enema.
From the full text:
"Absorption of aspirin occurs by passive diffusion of the unionized form across gut membranes.' The rate-limiting factor in
the absorption of aspirin in a solid dose is particle dissolution.! Aspirin is composed of acetylsalicylic acid, which
has a pKa of 3.5. Therefore, in an acidic environment more of the aspirin is in the unionized form and is able to cross
the mucosa. Since the rectum has less surface area and a higher pH than the stomach, aspirin absorption will be
slower. This decreased absorption time has been well documented with the use of aspirin suppositories.v' In large
oral doses, aspirin may coalesce to form concretions that may delay absorption for 24-36 hours.' This also may occur
with large doses of rectally administered aspirin resulting in a further delay in aspirin absorption."

Mesalazine, which is 5-aminosalicylic acid, is used for IBD in form of enema and suppositories. I wonder how much of this is another pharma plot, to use it instead of plain aspirin.
I would try it, I just need to get my hands on aspirin powder without excipients, which is hard to obtain here.

I'm not keen on the use of coconut oil as anti-fungal. I could be wrong, but I feed my koi coconut flesh, and I've seen fungus proliferate when mature coconut flesh accumulate. Sure, coconut oil is anti-bacterial, but remember that penicillin came from molds, so it is possible that coconut oil may be conducive for fungus.
I suspect the problem here was to use coconut flesh, which is full of soluble fiber easy to consume by microorganisms, in place of the coconut oil. The coconut flesh is a big no-no in any dysbiotic states.

Last edited:

yerrag

Apparently it's not an easy task to overdose on aspirin, even by enema.
From the full text:
"Absorption of aspirin occurs by passive diffusion of the unionized form across gut membranes.' The rate-limiting factor in
the absorption of aspirin in a solid dose is particle dissolution.! Aspirin is composed of acetylsalicylic acid, which
has a pKa of 3.5. Therefore, in an acidic environment more of the aspirin is in the unionized form and is able to cross
the mucosa. Since the rectum has less surface area and a higher pH than the stomach, aspirin absorption will be
slower. This decreased absorption time has been well documented with the use of aspirin suppositories.v' In large
oral doses, aspirin may coalesce to form concretions that may delay absorption for 24-36 hours.' This also may occur
with large doses of rectally administered aspirin resulting in a further delay in aspirin absorption."

Mesalazine, which is 5-aminosalicylic acid, is used for IBD in form of enema and suppositories. I wonder how much of this is another pharma plot, to use it instead of plain aspirin.
I would try it, I just need to get my hands on aspirin powder without excipients, which is hard to obtain here.

I suspect the problem here was to use coconut flesh, which is full of soluble fiber easy to consume by microorganisms, in place of the coconut oil. The coconut flesh is a big no-no in any dysbiotic states.
That could be it.

Still, I Crack open 3 mature coconut a week, and I see the flesh sometimes rotting from molds. The coconut oil in the flesh could not fight off the fungal rot.

It makes me question how effective coconut oil is as an anti-fungal.