Aspirin

What is your expierence with Aspirin

• Total voters
I’ve noticed that when I take Aspirin it helps me focus. It’s almost as if whatever I’m doing is the only thing that matters and the outside world fades. I can see how if you were trying to learn how to play a guitar, piano or any other activity that involves learning aspirin could help. Have any other members of the forum noticed this or is it just me!?

Frankdee20

I’ve noticed that when I take Aspirin it helps me focus. It’s almost as if whatever I’m doing is the only thing that matters and the outside world fades. I can see how if you were trying to learn how to play a guitar, piano or any other activity that involves learning aspirin could help. Have any other members of the forum noticed this or is it just me!?

It’s weird because Aspirin has been a good mood elevator and pro dopamine but lately it gives brain fog but that could be low cortisol

When I’m struggling to get to sleep, I take 2 aspirin and I’m sleeping within 15 minutes. When I realized the connection I searched the web for an explanation and ended up on this forum!

OP
Alex Jaramillo
When I’m struggling to get to sleep, I take 2 aspirin and I’m sleeping within 15 minutes. When I realized the connection I searched the web for an explanation and ended up on this forum!
I noticed 2 kiwis before bed helps me.

BTD

I experience the same as you, OP. I remember googling this months ago and ran into a thread on Reddit that briefly touched on its mild nootropic effects.

lvysaur

I’ve noticed that when I take Aspirin it helps me focus.
I've noticed the opposite. Aspirin gives me less focus, but more energy. I usually take 240mg at a time, not daily, but once a week roughly. I've noticed that the focus returns 1 day after the dosage, and it's during this time that I have perfect synergy of focus and energy.

This jives with what Peat said in one of his articles, that aspirin acts as a "stabilizer", in that it basically "corrects" stuff without necessarily doing one specific thing.
Aspirin is an antioxidant that protects against lipid peroxidation, but it also stimulates mitochondrial respiration. It can inhibit abnormal cell division, but promote normal cell division. It can facilitate learning, while preventing excitotoxic nerve injury. It reduces clotting, but it can decrease excessive menstrual bleeding. These, and many other strangely beneficial effects of aspirin, strongly suggest that it is acting on very basic biological processes, in a coherent way.

I have noticed that sometimes, aspirin makes me warmer, and sometimes makes me colder.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I've noticed the opposite. Aspirin gives me less focus, but more energy. I usually take 240mg at a time, not daily, but once a week roughly. I've noticed that the focus returns 1 day after the dosage, and it's during this time that I have perfect synergy of focus and energy.

This jives with what Peat said in one of his articles, that aspirin acts as a "stabilizer", in that it basically "corrects" stuff without necessarily doing one specific thing.

I have noticed that sometimes, aspirin makes me warmer, and sometimes makes me colder.
I only dose it once or twice a week as well but always notice the same effects which is focus and slightly raised temperature.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I experience the same as you, OP. I remember googling this months ago and ran into a thread on Reddit that briefly touched on its mild nootropic effects.
It’s almost like an immunity to stress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals