Aspirin With No Fillers

Fitbitz

Where can I find an asprin powder with no fillers? I was directed by a woman on the Danny Roddy youtube chanel to a website called HealthNatura. It's a website that seems to be dedicated to Ray peat approved supplements. They have asprin powder but are out of it. If you have a source from wich you get pure asprin powder, please post link.

I'm looking for a clean aspirin with no fillers because they freak me out. Does anyone else share my concern, or do they think that the benefits of aspirin outweigh the possible negatives of a chemical like titanium dioxide that is usually found in the store products?

In the mean time I am taking white willow bark powder. "They say" that it has similar affects to asprin, but unfortunately unlike asprin there doesn't seem to be much research done on it. I searched the forum for information on white willow bark powder, but the postings's don't deliver much information. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Peatful

BDBF4F02-493A-4EE3-B1B9-DA83B7CCD7BC.png

Vesi

Is there any reason not to just buy salicylic acid powder, weigh it with mg scale, mix it with water and drink it? How much 100mg acetylsalicylic acid has salicylic acid in it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals