Aspirin to double weight loss.

OP
M

Marquis777

any updates?
I'm doing dnp now. Soooo. I'll probably do 250 mg of dnp. My source is under dose so I do double that with mine. And I'll probably do 5 to 7 tablets of 325 mg of aspirin with that a day.

Vinny

I'm doing dnp now. Soooo. I'll probably do 250 mg of dnp. My source is under dose so I do double that with mine. And I'll probably do 5 to 7 tablets of 325 mg of aspirin with that a day.
Thanks for reporting

high dose of aspirin gave me really bad tinnitus even though i was supplementing with glycine and gelatin powders, also its a bit hard on my stomach even with k2 supplementation. DNP is superior in everyway imo.

OP
M

Marquis777

high dose of aspirin gave me really bad tinnitus even though i was supplementing with glycine and gelatin powders, also its a bit hard on my stomach even with k2 supplementation. DNP is superior in everyway imo.
Yea I figured. I ordered the DNP and I have it. I'll report after I get a plan with this.

OP
M

Marquis777

Just made my dnp log post to start. I'll try to keep you updated every week.

If you want the source of the juice look at dnp forums online. You can ask me private questions about legitimate or non legitimate sources. Thank you.

Last edited:

Osukhan

Just made my dnp log post to start. I'll try to keep you updated every week.

If you want the source of the juice look at dnp forums online. You can ask me private questions about legitimate or non legitimate sources. Thank you.
looking forward to it
where are the dnp forums online? is there a good one to read?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals