Aspirin: Testimonials, And Questions Answered

chris

nwo2012 said:
I used to have those mucous issues but mostly I just have a little first thing in the morning now but some days none at all. However I also used to have a flatulence and even loose stools years ago with pasteurized milk. It was not as bad on raw milk. Since using tiny amounts of Cascara sagrada that has improved greatly and I have been able to safely increase milk without any such issues. Might be worth a try for you.

From what I gather cascara sagrada used to improve gut health? Do you think gut health has anything to do with the mucous from milk? I have been very slack and forgetful with raw carrots recently, I may get more regular with them and see if my situation improves.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
chris said:
Charlie said:
chris said:
Thanks again for the reply Peatarian. Are you saying that on this Peat diet I am going to have constant mucous for potentially the indefinite future? I'm not sure I could keep that up. I'm having to clear my throat every minute or so at the worst points.

Edit: Does anyone else have this mucous problem?

Yes, me. I had to actually stop drinking milk because it was causing inflammation everywhere, and badly. However, about 10 days ago I started milk back up, slight mucus in the beginning, now, NOTHING!!! I am so freaking excited about this you just dont even know. No inflammation that I can tell, no nothing, just a increase in basal temp.

:woo

Other than mucous I have no issues with milk as far as I am aware. Did you do anything during your time away from milk you suspect has solved the inflammation issue?

Ate a bunch of home made cheese, and did all the other stuff along the Peat guidelines.

Birdie

Birdie said:
peatarian said:
Birdie said:
Thank you nwo. I am just feeling timid after the blood vomit. But, I'm more energetic and thinking more clearly today. !!
I want to use aspirin especially for my SI/hip injury. So, will proceed with caution using diluted/dissolved aspirin only with meals.

You have rutin powder and bromelain now? I would use them for a few days before starting aspirin again. Just to be sure.
Peatarian,

The rutin came today. I'm using it with bromelain. I'm in a lot of pain and can't think straight so hope you will tell me how much you would use if you were in my place.

nwo, also please chime in if you have any thoughts... I did take one aspirin dissolved in water with breakie. I'm about to get into a tub with 11 of the 325mg Aspirins.

thanks.

nwo2012

chris said:
nwo2012 said:
I used to have those mucous issues but mostly I just have a little first thing in the morning now but some days none at all. However I also used to have a flatulence and even loose stools years ago with pasteurized milk. It was not as bad on raw milk. Since using tiny amounts of Cascara sagrada that has improved greatly and I have been able to safely increase milk without any such issues. Might be worth a try for you.

From what I gather cascara sagrada used to improve gut health? Do you think gut health has anything to do with the mucous from milk? I have been very slack and forgetful with raw carrots recently, I may get more regular with them and see if my situation improves.

I dont see why it not. Mucous is released from the mucous membranes, as you know, to protect them. Maybe in biology they separate the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract from the gut but this is not really true. So improving the mucous membranes, which I believe Cascara sagrada does, can be beneficial to all mucous membranes, even in the respiratory tract.

RP
Although the standard medical journals have only recently begun writing about it as a cancer treatment, emodin and related chemicals have been of interest as a non-toxic way to treat cancer, allergies, and viral and bacterial diseases for a long time.

Reduction in allergies could also be related to the reduced mucous.

nwo2012

Thank you nwo. I am just feeling timid after the blood vomit. But, I'm more energetic and thinking more clearly today. !!
I want to use aspirin especially for my SI/hip injury. So, will proceed with caution using diluted/dissolved aspirin only with meals.

You have rutin powder and bromelain now? I would use them for a few days before starting aspirin again. Just to be sure.
Peatarian,

The rutin came today. I'm using it with bromelain. I'm in a lot of pain and can't think straight so hope you will tell me how much you would use if you were in my place.

nwo, also please chime in if you have any thoughts... I did take one aspirin dissolved in water with breakie. I'm about to get into a tub with 11 of the 325mg Aspirins.

thanks.

Enjoy the bath. I think you are on the right track Birdie.

Birdie

I should have said more about what I am doing for the S/I strain in addition to the dietary things. I've been pushing in progesterone and arnica with dmso. Doing very light stretches for rehab. Also, at times, I use ice packs on the area while using heat on my feet to keep warm.

I'm just out of the tub with aspirin, epsom salts, and baking soda.

I think I'll resist driving over to the trail tomorrow. Probably hurting more than helping at this point as I stress the stricken joints getting in and out of the car etc. Will walk near home and keep it short. I think walking helps lubricate those joints as does my gentle stretch type routine.

I won't take aspirin tonight since I'm finished eating.

Thank you everyone for coaxing me along.

kettlebell

In the UK I have not yet been able to find a brand of Aspirin that is Talk (Aluminium) free.

Can anyone recommend a brand.

Otherwise, Does it matter? I am not allergic to talc (As far as I am aware). If I am taking higher doses (3gm a day etc) will that talc be a problem? I have heard it linked to many brain degenerative diseases etc but am unsure.

Birdie

kettlebell said:
In the UK I have not yet been able to find a brand of Aspirin that is Talk (Aluminium) free.

Can anyone recommend a brand.

Otherwise, Does it matter? I am not allergic to talc (As far as I am aware). If I am taking higher doses (3gm a day etc) will that talc be a problem? I have heard it linked to many brain degenerative diseases etc but am unsure.
In the States, the purest aspirin is at the dollar stores. I don't know if you have something like dollar stores in the UK.

I wouldn't want aluminum. I think RP does discuss it. He doesn't advise using aluminum cookware.

Birdie

Birdie said:
I should have said more about what I am doing for the S/I strain in addition to the dietary things. I've been pushing in progesterone and arnica with dmso. Doing very light stretches for rehab. Also, at times, I use ice packs on the area while using heat on my feet to keep warm.

I'm just out of the tub with aspirin, epsom salts, and baking soda.

I think I'll resist driving over to the trail tomorrow. Probably hurting more than helping at this point as I stress the stricken joints getting in and out of the car etc. Will walk near home and keep it short. I think walking helps lubricate those joints as does my gentle stretch type routine.

I won't take aspirin tonight since I'm finished eating.

Thank you everyone for coaxing me along.
I'm going to continue this discussion of my maladies in my testimonial rather than here. Better place since it isn't all aspirin centered. :)

Birdie

Aspirin update:

I'm taking one 325mg with breakfast and one with dinner now. Both times dissolved in water. Still continuing the same dose of vit K. Super K's a day.

Also continuing peatatarian's advice for using bromelain and rutin.

Having no stomach problems.

peatarian

Birdie said:
Aspirin update:

I'm taking one 325mg with breakfast and one with dinner now. Both times dissolved in water. Still continuing the same dose of vit K. Super K's a day.

Birdie, I tried to answer your PM several times but you disabled your PM-function. Do you want me to post the answer here?
Sorry, I was gone for a week and will leave again on Monday so I might have to answer later.
Glad you're feeling better.

Birdie

peatarian said:
Birdie said:
Aspirin update:

Birdie, I tried to answer your PM several times but you disabled your PM-function. Do you want me to post the answer here?
Sorry, I was gone for a week and will leave again on Monday so I might have to answer later.
peatarian, I figured you were away. I don't know how it happened with the PM function. I did get a message from Charlie, but maybe he can do anything! I will check it out and get back.

Birdie

Birdie said:
peatarian said:
Birdie said:
Aspirin update:

peatarian, I figured you were away. I don't know how it happened with the PM function. I did get a message from Charlie, but maybe he can do anything! I will check it out and get back.
I fixed it.

Attachments

• EatSomethingSweet,You'llFeelBetter.pdf
    629.7 KB · Views: 267

peatarian

Sorry, no.

User control panel -- board preferences -- Edit global settings -- Allow users to send you private messages: Yes

That would be it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Birdie, I turned that on for you.

Peatarian, she should be good to go now.

Birdie

Sorry peatarian,
I went to bed thinking I'd fixed it. Thank you C for fixing.

A rough night. Things are up and down I guess. I had to take 2 aspirins when my hip awakened me. Dissolved in water. And ate cheese for food with the aspirin. I did too much yesterday. Need to be more patient and do less next time it's feeling healed.

Yesterday, I could do 3/4 of my morning yogaish routine. Today, not much. Very stiff and hard to arise from bed. I'm lucky to know how to use my arms to turn over and all. 1/2 aspirin dis in h2o with morning tea/milk.

Will keep y'all posted on my aspirin doses. :)

peatarian

You know what, birdie? I really think you should get a CO2 bottle and a big plastic bag.
It's the only thing which helped a 70 year old man I know I know with this hip problem and the only thing which helps me with me knee (hurt it when I fell down skiing). You can find the detail on the serotonin thread.

Birdie

peatarian said:
You know what, birdie? I really think you should get a CO2 bottle and a big plastic bag.
It's the only thing which helped a 70 year old man I know I know with this hip problem and the only thing which helps me with me knee (hurt it when I fell down skiing). You can find the detail on the serotonin thread.
Okay, thanks peatarian. Will look there now. great.

I just re-started my computer as instructed by husband. It's an old one. Hopefully solved problem with PMs.

Birdie

I cannot find the right place to put this but, I have found a source of ondansetron. I think I'll wait to order it since I'm not sure of the dose. I will also wait to re-order LDN, since peatarian advises using it at a 4.5mg dose for a week. I've been using only 3.5.

So, in about a week, I'll know whether the LDN works using the correct dose. And in a week peatarian will be back to advise on the ondansetron dose. Very good. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals