Aspirin Starting Dose?

Connor888

I'm not completely well yet and im interested in trying aspirin since its supposed to be so good. Does anyone have any experiences with aspirin they would like to share and how you dosed it + any benefits you got? Thanks:)

Inaut

Try baby aspirin with a meal for starters until you get used to it.

Jessie

I agree with Inaut. Starting off I would only take 1 or 2 baby aspirin. That way you don't have to take vitamin K with it. Once you start getting in the 325mg+ ranges you've got to take vitamin K with it. The few times I've taken aspirin I've took it in cycles, like everyday for 1-2 weeks then I quit for several weeks. But I was taking 1 gram, because I was wanting the dosages needed to promote uncoupling. If you're just trying to suppress excess fat oxidation, 80-160mgs will do.

GreenTrails

I started taking 18 325 mg. per day, and had problems with my hearing. I backed off and am now taking 3 per day. Before that I was taking one baby aspirin a day with no problems. The reason I increased the dosage was I had read that Ray Peat suggested that those with a cancer diagnosis take between 5 - 6 gr. daily. Then I read that glycine helps, so I'm now taking glycine, and my hearing is back to normal. I just got a diagnosis of breast cancer, and I'm trying to figure out what to do.

kreeese

I started taking 18 325 mg. per day, and had problems with my hearing. I backed off and am now taking 3 per day. Before that I was taking one baby aspirin a day with no problems. The reason I increased the dosage was I had read that Ray Peat suggested that those with a cancer diagnosis take between 5 - 6 gr. daily. Then I read that glycine helps, so I'm now taking glycine, and my hearing is back to normal. I just got a diagnosis of breast cancer, and I'm trying to figure out what to do.
Good luck to you Contact Don Tolman...look at the work of Dr.Lorraine day or Dr Tom Schertz in california... he cured me. He is a chiropractor and works with Homeopathy check out his website he does video phone consultation ...he is located in Manhattan beach california:) or send me a message God bless

stsfut

With that much aspirin make sure to take tons of vitamin K and glycine

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I see a lot of cautions and warnings when I type it on Google ..... Not sure
With that much aspirin make sure to take tons of vitamin K and glycine

yeah definitely take a lot of vitamin K. are you near any phone masts or power lines?

GreenTrails

I am taking Life Extension Super K, one softgel per day, plus the glycine. I live in the country, in Idaho, not near any phone masts or power lines.