Aspirin Starting Dose?

Connor888

I'm not completely well yet and im interested in trying aspirin since its supposed to be so good. Does anyone have any experiences with aspirin they would like to share and how you dosed it + any benefits you got? Thanks:)

Inaut

Try baby aspirin with a meal for starters until you get used to it.

Jessie

I agree with Inaut. Starting off I would only take 1 or 2 baby aspirin. That way you don't have to take vitamin K with it. Once you start getting in the 325mg+ ranges you've got to take vitamin K with it. The few times I've taken aspirin I've took it in cycles, like everyday for 1-2 weeks then I quit for several weeks. But I was taking 1 gram, because I was wanting the dosages needed to promote uncoupling. If you're just trying to suppress excess fat oxidation, 80-160mgs will do.

GreenTrails

I started taking 18 325 mg. per day, and had problems with my hearing. I backed off and am now taking 3 per day. Before that I was taking one baby aspirin a day with no problems. The reason I increased the dosage was I had read that Ray Peat suggested that those with a cancer diagnosis take between 5 - 6 gr. daily. Then I read that glycine helps, so I'm now taking glycine, and my hearing is back to normal. I just got a diagnosis of breast cancer, and I'm trying to figure out what to do.

kreeese

I started taking 18 325 mg. per day, and had problems with my hearing. I backed off and am now taking 3 per day. Before that I was taking one baby aspirin a day with no problems. The reason I increased the dosage was I had read that Ray Peat suggested that those with a cancer diagnosis take between 5 - 6 gr. daily. Then I read that glycine helps, so I'm now taking glycine, and my hearing is back to normal. I just got a diagnosis of breast cancer, and I'm trying to figure out what to do.
Good luck to you Contact Don Tolman...look at the work of Dr.Lorraine day or Dr Tom Schertz in california... he cured me. He is a chiropractor and works with Homeopathy check out his website he does video phone consultation ...he is located in Manhattan beach california:) or send me a message God bless

stsfut

With that much aspirin make sure to take tons of vitamin K and glycine

Connor888

I see a lot of cautions and warnings when I type it on Google ..... Not sure
With that much aspirin make sure to take tons of vitamin K and glycine

yeah definitely take a lot of vitamin K. are you near any phone masts or power lines?

GreenTrails

I am taking Life Extension Super K, one softgel per day, plus the glycine. I live in the country, in Idaho, not near any phone masts or power lines.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Aspirin rage Mental Issues 6
M Aspirin-triggered resolvin D1 down-regulates inflammatory responses and protects against endotoxin-induced acute kidney injury Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
M Aspirin causing constipation and heartburn? Ask For Help or Advice 2
W Methylene Blue & Aspirin Sources Supplements 2
G Aspirin Yesterday...Salt Today Ask For Help or Advice 2
T New Aspirin Recommendations Aspirin 17
A Aspirin could protect the lungs of COVID-19 patients, minimize the need for mechanical ventilation, according to new research at George Washington U. Scientific Studies 0
F So will aspirin hinder fat loss or not when you hypometabolic??? Ask For Help or Advice 0
haidut PUFA required for periodontal disease, aspirin may help Scientific Studies 12
J Anti-Peat Danny Roddy's aspirin video, Worst of the hair loss industry Debate - Anti-Peat 11
Doludolu Extra "ingredients" in Aspirin & Magnesium Aspirin 8
N Natural versus synthetic aspirin ? Health 4
G When dissolving aspirin Ask For Help or Advice 29
F Is 5g aspirin daily safe in long term? Ask For Help or Advice 15
A Real-world evidence for improved outcomes with Famotidine and Aspirin in 22,560 COVID-19 patients Scientific Studies 4
Kaktos Losartan alongside aspirin? Safe for a few days? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
G Vit K mk7 dosages if aspirin is being supplemented? Ask For Help or Advice 3
eat my peat High dose aspirin for costochondritis? Health 23
haidut Aspirin reduces symptom severity, COVID-19 mortality by half Scientific Studies 12
Arnau Where to buy aspirin online in Spain Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
OccamzRazer Putting aspirin solution in bloodshot eye? Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 8
Mito Aspirin in patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 (RECOVERY): a randomised, controlled, open-label, platform trial Aspirin 6
G Aspirin kills libido Ask For Help or Advice 16
JudiBlueHen Anybody familiar with the new aspirin called Vazalore? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Lizb Aspirin. Blood in urine - male Ask For Help or Advice 2
G Aspirin and Androgens Compilation (Anti-Peat-ish) Scientific Studies 6
Lenny Vitamin K and aspirin, how to proceed? Ask For Help or Advice 8
Jam Aspirin Use is Associated with Decreased Mortality in Patients with COVID-19: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Scientific Studies 4
G Can you split gericare aspirin? Ask For Help or Advice 2
S Anyone else fine aspirin moreish? Ask For Help or Advice 1
T Mixing Aspirin + Baking soda Aspirin 17
haidut Air pollution impairs cognition, aspirin is protective Scientific Studies 1
F Can i somehow increase ph of aspirin? Ask For Help or Advice 3
F Increasing Aspirin ph? Ask For Help or Advice 3
D Aspirin can prevent the depletion of PUFA Aspirin 35
M Is white willow bark a good substitute for aspirin dosing? Ask For Help or Advice 5
A Aspirin and NSAIDs inhibit protein synthesis? Aspirin and bodybuilding Diet 4
A Peating and new to aspirin Diet 4
S Aspirin’s benefits never last for me...why? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
F Good aspirin source in the UK? Ask For Help or Advice 30
UseYourDelusion What, if any, effect does aspirin have on ketosis? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
haidut Aspirin may prevent and treat COVID-19 Scientific Studies 1
haidut DHT / Progesterone / aspirin treat, cortisol ineffective, PUFA promotes prostate cancer Scientific Studies 2
Jam Association Between Aspirin Use and Biliary Tract Cancer Survival Scientific Studies 18
F Any long term Aspirin users experience? Aspirin 29
S Aspirin & herbs interaction Ask For Help or Advice 1
Blaze There are more drug related deaths from aspirin than any other drug on the planet. Ask For Help or Advice 38
ecstatichamster Aspirin increases cancer and mortality — or does it? Scientific Studies 9
Hans Is aspirin harmful to the mitochondria? (a discussion of the research) Articles & Scientific Studies 12
D Is Willow Bark More Effective Than Aspirin > For Pain/Inflamation? Aspirin 0