Aspirin slows down epigenetic ageing (in colon)

LeeLemonoil

Another breathtaking find about this miracle drug. Probably those effects happen in more tissue than colon too - also there exposure is clearly strongest and action between substance and tissue the most direct (and prolonged probably)

In any case, factor that against the „bleeding risk“ in the colon

@haidut

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

I've got a hot cold relationship with Aspirin but still am in awe of it's breadth/scope.

Aspirin the oldest new anti-aging drug:

View: https://youtu.be/doFJEYXf3pQ

Luckily my relationship is absolutely positive in practice. And yes, I‘m overawed by the scope too. Wonderstuff. It’s a plant hormone never forget, a very evolutionarily old hormone

And thanks for the Video !

Drareg

Luckily my relationship is absolutely positive in practice. And yes, I‘m overawed by the scope too. Wonderstuff. It’s a plant hormone never forget, a very evolutionarily old hormone

And thanks for the Video !
A plant hormone is a great way to word it, viewing it through this lens allows us to move beyond the medical establishments sterilisation of it.

Fred

Does anybody have a source for good-quality bulk aspirin? I was using AniMed AniPrin P, but it has a slight vinegary smell, which means it's already breaking down, according to what I've read. So there may quality control issues there...

Adnada

Gericare is a tablet of aspirin and corn starch. Not powder or bulk per se but they make a 1000 tablet bottle for around $10.