Aspirin reduces testosterone and sperm count

Gustav3Y

How would you compare to the pre-aspirin times compared to now in testicular size and sperm thickness? I’ve personally seen a significant decrease in both and that makes me worried because aspirin is the only thing to have ever made a significant change in both my mood and depression as well as strength and muscle tone positively. Would be such a shame if it has long term negative effects!
Are you also on everything else ecstatichamster is?
To make the comparison with him more realistic.

db9

Are you also on everything else ecstatichamster is?
To make the comparison with him more realistic.
No I am not! But pregnenelone and dhea have made absolutely no difference for me in the muscle and strength department. DHEA makes libido disappear and preg makes me very irritated and estrogen dominant.

Gustav3Y

No I am not! But pregnenelone and dhea have made absolutely no difference for me in the muscle and strength department. DHEA makes libido disappear and preg makes me very irritated and estrogen dominant.
There is where things don't match at all, one guy takes DHEA + PREG + RPOGEST and lives his best life the other one only gets worse and you are not the only one.

db9

There is where things don't match at all, one guy takes DHEA + PREG + RPOGEST and lives his best life the other one only gets worse and you are not the only one.
Trial and error is the only way to find out. It’s a shame that in some European countries it’s illegal to use supplemental thyroid and so on, dhea as well but that’s easier to get your hands on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom