Aspirin Reduces Death / Complications From GI Bleeding

Higher doses niacinamide can also dramatically lower inflammation and don't seem to have the same side effects as aspirin. I would still use aspirin myself if I had to, but niacinamide and vitamin K2, as well as vitamin D and cascara can probably achieve the same with less side effects.
Just my 2c.
I appreciate your 2c, Haidut!! I will definitely do niacinamide, not niacin, correct? Should I do like B 50? Are you aware of Morley Robbins' protocol and why he says magnesium has a lot to do with D...and that he doesn't advise supplementing it? In reference to cascara sagrada...this is new to me. Could you explain, please?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I appreciate your 2c, Haidut!! I will definitely do niacinamide, not niacin, correct? Should I do like B 50? Are you aware of Morley Robbins' protocol and why he says magnesium has a lot to do with D...and that he doesn't advise supplementing it? In reference to cascara sagrada...this is new to me. Could you explain, please?

There is way too much about these substances to explain in single post. Are you new to the forum? Niacinamide and cascara (emodin) and vitamin K are some of the central pro-metabolic substances Peat writes about. He has a few articles on them on his website. So, if you go there and search for "niacinamide", "cascara", etc you will find plenty of info. You can search the forum too as there are probably hundreds of posts on these substances.

There is way too much about these substances to explain in single post. Are you new to the forum? Niacinamide and cascara (emodin) and vitamin K are some of the central pro-metabolic substances Peat writes about. He has a few articles on them on his website. So, if you go there and search for "niacinamide", "cascara", etc you will find plenty of info. You can search the forum too as there are probably hundreds of posts on these substances.
Thank you, Haidut. Will
do.

Sherbert

Peat said 1mg K2 for every 325mg aspirin. So, a capsule of Carlson (5mg) a few time a week should cover most people taking aspirin for prevention. For people taking it for established conditions I guess taking the capsule every day won't hurt and vitamin K2 also has pro-health effects of it own in higher doses.
good to know 💊

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals