Aspirin rage

Ridge9

Hello,

I could go on for hours with my story, but basically, I have always been sick. The past 10 years with "Lyme" and insane mold reactivity have been pure hell. Been eating massive carbs for years since I was low carb and crashed with Lyme many years ago. I eat coconut oil and ghee for fat and avocado is my only real PUFA source. I can only stand small amount of meat a day. Anyways, I am insanely reactive to most suuplements, but apsipirin gives me a level of agitation that I cannot withstand. Even a small amount of white willow or aspirin makes me seriously agitated to the point I would rather not be on earth. I am only taking small amounts of Mito Life E, riboflavin, Niacinamide, mag topical and sprinkles of niacin at times. Any thoughts?

RealNeat

Hello,

I could go on for hours with my story, but basically, I have always been sick. The past 10 years with "Lyme" and insane mold reactivity have been pure hell. Been eating massive carbs for years since I was low carb and crashed with Lyme many years ago. I eat coconut oil and ghee for fat and avocado is my only real PUFA source. I can only stand small amount of meat a day. Anyways, I am insanely reactive to most suuplements, but apsipirin gives me a level of agitation that I cannot withstand. Even a small amount of white willow or aspirin makes me seriously agitated to the point I would rather not be on earth. I am only taking small amounts of Mito Life E, riboflavin, Niacinamide, mag topical and sprinkles of niacin at times. Any thoughts?
Id avoid the Nicotinic acid (flush niacin) if you have any tendency for getting agitated. It'll cause a histamine reaction. Make sure your aspirin is pure aspirin, either crystals or just corn starch (which can also be irritating if not dissolved in water and left on bottom of glass).

Aspirin can also lower blood sugar so keeping fats low and carbs higher balanced with protein is important when taking aspirin. Also vitamin E thins blood as does aspirin.

PS take Tocovit instead of Mitolife stuff. The company is not to be trusted.

Dr. B

Id avoid the Nicotinic acid (flush niacin) if you have any tendency for getting agitated. It'll cause a histamine reaction. Make sure your aspirin is pure aspirin, either crystals or just corn starch (which can also be irritating if not dissolved in water and left on bottom of glass).

Aspirin can also lower blood sugar so keeping fats low and carbs higher balanced with protein is important when taking aspirin. Also vitamin E thins blood as does aspirin.

PS take Tocovit instead of Mitolife stuff. The company is not to be trusted.
why not to be trusted?
what are the aspirin crystals?
is the aspirin with cellulose, corn starch, carnauba wax and triacetin fine. someone said those things have their own benefits

RealNeat

why not to be trusted?
what are the aspirin crystals?
is the aspirin with cellulose, corn starch, carnauba wax and triacetin fine. someone said those things have their own benefits
I don't think they have any benefits, like at all. Pure aspirin is just that, nothing else. Mitolife is owned by heavy marketer Matt Blackburn, he bends the truth and goes against evidence to the contrary (of his many unfounded claims) for monetary gain. Plus the products are just mass produced and rebranded, nothing special. Tocovit is much closer to the actual beneficial formulations of vitamin E, like the vitamin E in progest E.

OP
R

Ridge9

Does anyone think there is an hormonal dump when starting to lower PUFA and estrogen with supplementation?

RealNeat

Does anyone think there is an hormonal dump when starting to lower PUFA and estrogen with supplementation?
With progesterone yes, I think Dr. Peat has suggested this many times, a dump of estrogen.