Aspirin Low Dose Long Term Use Side Effects

ddjd

Needs to be vitamin K2, like thorne K2 oil (not K2+d).
At 100mg/day you might not need either if you take it with food and get some hard cheeses for K2.

Are you sure. I thought it's meant to be k1 and not k2 to stop bleeding from aspirin

Mito

Are you sure. I thought it's meant to be k1 and not k2 to stop bleeding from aspirin
  • Vitamin K1 travels to our livers more effectively than it does to our bones or blood vessels. The liver is where we use vitamin K to make the proteins involved in blood clotting, so vitamin K1 is better at supporting blood clotting than it is at providing other health benefits.
  • MK-7 is much more effective than K1 at reaching bone. This doesn’t just make it good for bones: our bones use vitamin K to produce a hormone known as osteocalcin, which improves metabolic and hormonal health and increases exercise performance. Thus, MK-7 better supports these health benefits than K1 . The portion of MK-7 that reaches the liver, moreover, stays active in the liver much longer than K1 before being broken down; as a result, MK-7 is even better than K1 at supporting blood clotting.

Kyle Bigman

what about the pro-blood clotting effects of aspirin that occurs after one stops taking it? Any of you experience this?

Amazoniac

- "I Have Liver Issues And I Am Not Making Progress"
↳ The Detoxification System Part III: Sulfoxidation and Sulfation (no need to download the shady file, just search for the title on the line)

"[..]salicylic acid (found in aspirin and many foods) increases the renal clearance of inorganic sulfate[.]"​

If this is true and significant, people who has problems in sulfur transferring can be compromised by it. Magnesium sulfate to test?

@DaveFoster

Last edited:

DaveFoster

- "I Have Liver Issues And I Am Not Making Progress"
↳ The Detoxification System Part III: Sulfoxidation and Sulfation (no need to download the shady file, just search for the title on the line)

"[..]salicylic acid (found in aspirin and many foods) increases the renal clearance of inorganic sulfate[.]"​

If this is true and significant, people who has problems in sulfur transferring can be compromised by it. Magnesium sulfate to test?

@DaveFoster
Aspirin can protect and even reverse damage to the kidneys. However, in the context of renal insufficiency, even low dosages of aspirin can be risky.

REFERENCES
1. Teles F, da Silva TM, da Cruz Júnior FP, Honorato VH, de Oliveira Costa H, Barbosa APF, et al. Brazilian Red Propolis Attenuates Hypertension and Renal Damage in 5/6 Renal Ablation Model. PLoS One [Internet]. 2015 Jan 21 [cited 2019 Apr 2];10(1). Available from: Brazilian Red Propolis Attenuates Hypertension and Renal Damage in 5/6 Renal Ablation Model
2. Segal R, Lubart E, Leibovitz A, Berkovitch M, Habot B, Yaron M, et al. Early and late effects of low-dose aspirin on renal function in elderly patients. Am J Med. 2003 Oct 15;115(6):462–6.

Dr. B

RP mentioned that using 1mg of vitamin K with each 325mg aspirin should prevent excessive bleeding.

I heard that too, but some of aspirins benefits are specifically related to its blood thinning properties. Im thinking if you add in a blood clotting substance like K it could reduce some of those benefits

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals