Aspirin Low Dose Long Term Use Side Effects

BastiFuntasty

You could take it together with some gelatine for example or a little bit of baking soda which should help with irritation.
It's a fairly low dose which many old people with heart problems take.

OP
E

Experienced

You could take it together with some gelatine for example or a little bit of baking soda which should help with irritation.

Took today lil bit gelatin

OP
E

Experienced

So my stomach still little iritates and maybe its because of coffee?

BastiFuntasty

So my stomach still little iritates and maybe its because of coffee?
100 mg does more likely not irritate it very much but it could be possible that it slightly does. Not that you have to worry but with gelatin you should stay on the safe side.

Orion

RP mentioned that using 1mg of vitamin K with each 325mg aspirin should prevent excessive bleeding.

Sucrates

Mix the aspirin with sodium bicarbonate or glycine and water, that will minimise any irritation.
Needs to be vitamin K2, like thorne K2 oil (not K2+d).
At 100mg/day you might not need either if you take it with food and get some hard cheeses for K2.

Richiebogie

Some people are allergic to salicylates, but as they are found in fruits, I assume they are also allergic to fruit.

I have 100mg aspirin with 3 tablespoons coffee essence (coffee syrup with caramel and chicory) and 30g dark chocolate first thing in the morning without any stomach issues. Maybe the caffeine helps.

I have done that since reading about a man who lived beyond 110 taking an aspirin/caffeine tablet every day of his life!

(Ask me how I am going 60 years from now!)

x-ray peat

Ray said all you have to do is dissolve it in water and try not to drink the sediments. I think its when you swallow the pill whole, it can lodge up against the stomach wall and cause irritation.

kayumochi

Ray said all you have to do is dissolve it in water and try not to drink the sediments. I think its when you swallow the pill whole, it can lodge up against the stomach wall and cause irritation.

I take the crystals and let them dissolve in my mouth with a drop or two of Kuinone.

x-ray peat

if you dissolve it first in water and dont drink the dregs at the bottom you shouldnt have any stomach issue. Ray said that problems arise when the whole aspirin dissolves against the stomach wall.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals