"Aspirin Is Not The Real Cause Of Stomach Bleeding. "

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:hattip Dailydale over at Peatarian.com.

Aspirin is not the real cause of stomach bleeding, that’s due to helicobacter pylori, say scientists

http://www.bellenews.com/2012/02/09/sci ... z2IvxpWPto

Now researchers from Nottingham University believe that helicobacter pylori bacterium (H. pylori), a common stomach bug, may in fact be responsible for the ulcers – and that aspirin merely exacerbates them.

this has been talked about for a long time here and many threads about it. Search for them is my suggestion :)

For me, I seldom get stomach upset at all anymore from aspirin when I take it with the right protocol. I may have a bit of h. pylori too.

TreasureVibe

this has been talked about for a long time here and many threads about it. Search for them is my suggestion :)

For me, I seldom get stomach upset at all anymore from aspirin when I take it with the right protocol. I may have a bit of h. pylori too.
What is the right protocol? And are stomach bleedings dangerous etc? I have no experience with this, first time in my life that I am taking aspirin (willow bark) on a weekly / daily basis.

SOMO

What is the right protocol? And are stomach bleedings dangerous etc? I have no experience with this, first time in my life that I am taking aspirin (willow bark) on a weekly / daily basis.

Yes, stomach bleeding is dangerous.

And the stomach is the 2nd step of digestion (#1 step being the mouth). If your stomach is not functioning, even if your gut is in perfect shape, your digestion will be affected.