Aspirin is amazing.

A

Anonymous

So a couple days ago I was able to get a prescription for Ondansertron. It was great. I was given 8 mg and it was probably too high a dose, but the effect on mood was incredible. That aspect in combination with the fact that it tastes incredible, probably because of the aspartame, led me to taking a little too much over the course of 3 days. I was left with bad constipation and a weird feeling in my heart. I've never had an issue with my heart, so this was a bit nerve-racking. I pop two aspirin and boom! the feeling is gone in 10 minutes! I'll probably take just one more tomorrow morning, but I am just amazed.

OP
A

Anonymous

I don't know how to describe it, but just irregular. Almost the feeling you would get if you suddenly realized there was a robber in your house.

Ah, I was just wondering because I get heart palpitations and low level anxiety when I'm constipated. 2 aspirins can stop that reaction for me very quickly.

I've noticed your posts and get the sense you're popping all sorts of medications like skittles. You've got to be careful with this stuff. I had a similar effect when I was taking cyproheptadine: a pounding heart beat that caused me to gasp for air as soon as I came close to drifting off to sleep at night. Very uncomfortable and it didn't go away until I stopped taking it.

DaveFoster

You do you JRMoney. Abuse these Peat drugs; much better than abusing molly, weed, or mephedrone.

I have to get me some of this Ondansertron stuff.

answersfound

DaveFoster said:
You do you JRMoney. Abuse these Peat drugs; much better than abusing molly, weed, or mephedrone.

I have to get me some of this Ondansertron stuff.

100-150 mg pregnenolone basically does the same thing. They both beat down the 5ht3 receptor and consequently, cause constipation. That's why I always keep pregnenolone doses under 100 mg. and pregnenolone is also safer and more forgiving

DaveFoster

answersfound said:
100-150 mg pregnenolone basically does the same thing. They both beat down the 5ht3 receptor and consequently, cause constipation. That's why I always keep pregnenolone doses under 100 mg. and pregnenolone is also safer and more forgiving
Very interesting. Is 5HT3 receptor antagonism an interaction that lifts mood? Or it solely constipating?

answersfound

DaveFoster said:
post 113955
answersfound said:
Very interesting. Is 5HT3 receptor antagonism an interaction that lifts mood? Or it solely constipating?

That is one way it lifts mood....

https://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6609

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals